PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Favre sending naked crotch shots to female coworkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know Jenn Sterger well down here in Florida, she is an opportunistic whorebag who tries to latch onto whatever team is doing well. She started out by dressing as a skank at FSU games and then she tried to get cozy with USF (South Florida) when they shot up the polls a few years ago. When they collapsed she was nowhere to be found.

Then in 2008 I went to a season ticket holder pregame party at Tropicana field and guess who is sitting next to me, Jenn Sterger. She was trying to wiggle her ass in with the Rays when they were doing well. Apparently she caught on with the Jets after that.

The rack is as fake as she is by the way. As far as Favre, the man is obviously ******ed. I think we all knew that, but this just confirms it. The two of them should end up together, they would be perfect for each other as long as they can find a big enough mirror.
I can also attest to these statements, and I wanted to post something similar, but I wasn't sure how much I wanted to put her on blast. Let's just put it this way, she's got a reputation, and it goes even further than your comments. I'll leave it at that for now.

Re: Favre Sending Naked Crotch Shots To Female Coworkers

"The photos exist, allegedly, because Farve sent them to a female New York Jets employee while with the team in 2008. They are allegedly photos of Favre masturbating."

Read more: Brett Favre Nude Pics To Be Published Today

How great that the Jets are involved too

So the photos were intercepted?:D

He should have seen that coming.

So the photos were intercepted?:D

He should have seen that coming.

Looks like he "tossed it into coverage".

Brett probably told his wife that the voicemails and pics were intended for her. Knowing his history, it's almost believable LOL.

Even Brett's phone calls get intercepted.

Another PotD candidate.

Good job folks; keep 'em cumming...

But yeah, it seems everytime someone joins the Jets they start acting like idiots. Run, LT!! Get away from there before you become one too!

News flash: LT is one, too.

In fact, he was already one before he even arrived at the Exit 16W cesspool.

B. Spikes: "Hey Brett, ummm, got any movies?"
Favre: "Sorry, check here, [email protected]."

J. Garcia: "Hey Brett, [email protected]"
Favre: "I'm not a Packer anymore."

Goodell: "Brett, report to my office for a penis check."
Favre: "Show me yours I'll show you mine."

Brett probably told his wife that the voicemails and pics were intended for her. Knowing his history, it's almost believable LOL.

Add in a redneck suitcase of Budweiser and a handful of Vicoden and that party would be complete! :rocker:

OK, ignoring all lowbrow humor that is just too good to resist, I went to the nfln and espn sites and not one comment or hint. Bad. Really Really Bad.

The only way to know if it's Favre is to show the pictures to his wife, or possibly John Madden.

Strahan might finally get to repay Brett for that sack... in the form of divorce advice.

OK, ignoring all lowbrow humor that is just too good to resist, I went to the nfln and espn sites and not one comment or hint. Bad. Really Really Bad.

How naive of me thought for sure that this would compromise the integrity of the game(product).......

Sean Salisbury is interested to see how league handles this.

The only way to know if it's Favre is to show the pictures to his wife, or possibly John Madden.
Peter King might be helpful.

We know Jenn Sterger well down here in Florida, she is an opportunistic whorebag who tries to latch onto whatever team is doing well. She started out by dressing as a skank at FSU games and then she tried to get cozy with USF (South Florida) when they shot up the polls a few years ago. When they collapsed she was nowhere to be found.

Then in 2008 I went to a season ticket holder pregame party at Tropicana field and guess who is sitting next to me, Jenn Sterger. She was trying to wiggle her ass in with the Rays when they were doing well. Apparently she caught on with the Jets after that.

The rack is as fake as she is by the way. As far as Favre, the man is obviously ******ed. I think we all knew that, but this just confirms it. The two of them should end up together, they would be perfect for each other as long as they can find a big enough mirror.

Would you like a saucer of milk with that? :D

By the way: You didn't "Call" anything.

Any statement that includes the word "could"...is not a "Call". :rolleyes:

You should show some belated integrity and change your Sig.

If you clicked on any of those Links, you're GAY!! :D

...Not that there's anything WRONG with that!! :)

favre_media2.jpg

Icy that is just completely f'd up :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes