PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dolphins Owner Steven Ross Suspended, Picks Forfeited, For Tampering With Brady, Payton

The guy who wrote these posts just called someone a judgemental ass_hole
To be fair "Team Bill" or whatever started this fiasco. Bashing posters left and right

Here's another one: you're really really dumb.
Interesting. The hypocrite who calls others judgmental calls the person who recognizes it dumb.
It must be difficult going through life bring you.
I’m actually beginning to feel sorry for you.

To be fair "Team Bill" or whatever started this fiasco. Bashing posters left and right
I don’t know any “team” other than the patriots, but im not sure how whoever you say was bashing justified someone going in a judgmental tirade and then declaring another posted a judgmental *******, and that is “to be fair”

I don’t know any “team” other than the patriots, but im not sure how whoever you say was bashing justified someone going in a judgmental tirade and then declaring another posted a judgmental *******, and that is “to be fair”
Go to the beginning pages, someone actually called Brady fans *****es.

And 3 particular posters called out venecol and he responded promptly. Now people are crying

And I agree there shouldn't be any "team" but this thread was a recipe for disaster from the start lol

Go to the beginning pages, someone actually called Brady fans *****es.

And 3 particular posters called out venecol and he responded promptly. Now people are crying
What does that have to do with the hypocrisy of typing a series of trashing and judgmental posts then calling someone else a judgmental ass?
I didn’t see anyone calling anyone out, I see people disagreeing.

And I agree there shouldn't be any "team" but this thread was a recipe for disaster from the start lol
Only because many posters here have chosen to not be patriots fans but fans of a narrative.

What does that have to do with the hypocrisy of typing a series of trashing and judgmental posts then calling someone else a judgmental ass?
I didn’t see anyone calling anyone out, I see people disagreeing.
Screenshot_20220802-223454_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220802-223436_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220802-223346_Chrome.jpg
Just the start there's more...but we don't cry to the mods about it like they did

^^^^ Dumber than a rock.

I've had Guatemalan ceviche. It's better. That does look good though.
Ahhh yes my taste buds are tingling thinking about Guatemalan ceviche

Last edited:
Colluding with the ‘Phins is one thing; it’s slimy, shady, and certainly an ethical grey-area; as a fan, it sucks, but I can understand as an individual potentially doing similar if it might make me and/or my family happier; it’s not like the guy killed puppies as a result of those conversations with Miami.

What sincerely pisses me off, though, and is much more damning than the above element (in my opinion, at least), is the fact that this is ironclad proof Brady was checked out during his final season with the Pats and that’s absolute horsesh*t; that’s the antithesis of everything Brady represented throughout the majority of his career. It’s unfair to himself, his teammates, his coaches, and especially those young WRs who could’ve really benefitted from an engaged and involved Tom Brady, a treasure trove of football experience and knowledge. Instead he was pulling strings to get himself out of New England while there was still 1 month (4 weeks) of training camp remaining, and 16+ games upcoming. That’s very not cool.

And the thing is, none of this was necessary. It’s not like Tom Brady is a taken advantage of, lowly employee who never would’ve been able to get himself to a better situation without the tampering. He’s Tom f*cking Brady; he absolutely 100% would’ve had suitors and landing spots had he followed protocol and used the designated legal tampering period to have these conversations. Bizarro (and just plain sh*tty) that he instead began those negotiations while his current team (who had 3 rookie WRs at the time) was ramping up their off-season program and had a 4+ month season upcoming.

I’ll be genuinely curious what (if any) impact this has on the post-career celebrations/pleasantries/festivities in New England that we all assumed were a 100% guarantee to happen after Brady (actually) retires. If I had to guess, I still expect all of that ends up happening, but the conclusions in the NFL’s report are pretty damning, so I could see this potentially having a legitimate impact on Kraft’s outlook and perspective regarding his relationship with Brady.

Last edited:
Damn bro where did Tom hurt you?

Practice what you preach

You're even worse being offended over a grown man's personal life/business choices

Those are all facts about Brady….bro. A grown man admitted that he wanted to be Tom Brady, because in his mind Tommy is perfect and his life is perfect. I was simply pointing out facts that refute that. The larger point is that idolizing and worshipping any celebrity or athlete to that degree is just sad.

“Practice what you preach” makes no sense in the context of my post.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back