PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Broncos' chances vs. New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
November 18th is my Birthday (Today)

TY Tim Tebow for this fantastic present:):):)

Last edited:
LOL! Access to Theganggreen.com is password protected now. I guys being a member of Loserville has its privileges.

So the Denver strategy: Stay close, get the last possession, the opposing will be silly enough to actually play a defense designed to stop the pass ... then you've got 'em.

Tebow can be dangerous if the OC learn how to use him. If they pull some Jake Plummer bootlegs type stuff for them to teach him, they can hurt a lot of teams.

Tebow can be dangerous if the OC learn how to use him. If they pull some Jake Plummer bootlegs type stuff for them to teach him, they can hurt a lot of teams.

He can be REALLY dangerous if he hits wide open receivers in the first 55 minutes of games. This is just unreal.

I'm not feeling the Tebow love going on in this thread.

He is a fantastic human and a good person in terms of making the world a better place, apparently.

Fine. But putting that to the side, screw him. Thanks for beating the Jets, but he is the enemy. It's next week already We need to go into that house of horrors later this year.

They are a 5 win team now. They are a threat. Screw you Tebow.

Can you imagine trying to stay mad at this kid?

He is a fantastic human and a good person in terms of making the world a better place, apparently.

Fine. But putting that to the side, screw him. Thanks for beating the Jets, but he is the enemy. It's next week already We need to go into that house of horrors later this year.

Patriots will handle the Broncos easily. Jets are a very ordinary team and should be embarrassed for tonight loss.

Finally that coorcky Pettine gets a new one thorn into him. I think at one point he was even sleeping. For a DC, he talks **** too much. This could not have happened to a better person.

Well yeah,,,,, now this is what it is. :)

Patriots will handle the Broncos easily. Jets are a very ordinary team and should be embarrassed for tonight loss.

Possibly. Not my point. I am glad the Jets lost. I am not glad the Broncos won, other than that it meant the Jets lost. I hate the Broncos. I hate every team in the AFC other than the Pats. I respect Tebow's public service. I like him the same as 15 other QBs in the AFC -- zero on a scale of 100.

If you can get on the board.

For those who can't here's a sampler...high comedy.

"Where the hell is Doc Brown with the Delorean? I need to go back in time and stop myself from becoming a Jets fan. That was the day that ruined my life."

Id love to have this image if someone makes it.

4ifvxs.jpg

Possibly. Not my point. I am glad the Jets lost. I am not glad the Broncos won, other than that it meant the Jets lost. I hate the Broncos. I hate every team in the AFC other than the Pats. I respect Tebow's public service. I like him the same as 15 other QBs in the AFC -- zero on a scale of 100.

The reason why we beat the Broncos is our offense. We'll put at least 30 on the board. They'll score 10 - 14. No way they beat us.

LOL! Access to Theganggreen.com is password protected now. I guys being a member of Loserville has its privileges.

i will register tmmrrw afternoon just to look at the cliff jumpers and what they are pissed off at:)

some 1 should make a user name "Tim Tebow"

Rex: "I think I'm the only coach in the league that gives the other team credit when we lose." :eek:

Belichick always gives credit to the other team...

Yeah, I heard that and thought 'what; did he really just say that?'

Opposing coaches routinely give credit to the other team after a loss. If somebody wants to bother to go back through previous post-game press conferences I'm willing to bet that happens over 90% the time.

Amazing how quickly the attitude goes from confidence bordering on arrogant disregard for the opposition, to preemptive virtual begging for leniency in the court of public opinion.

Did anybody see Cromartie's effort on the touch down run? Wow. :eek: That will look bad during film day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back