PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Broncos' chances vs. New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will register tmmrrw afternoon just to look at the cliff jumpers and what they are pissed off at

some 1 should make a user name "Tim Tebow"

Or maybe jetsgottebowed

I am going to register as TTIEBOW

Greetings,
Von Miller was an absolute beast in this game as well. 9 tackles (8) solo and many for a loss, to go with 1.5 sacks. The way he is playing, he could go down as one of the all-time greats.
Celticboy04

Wasn't able to watch the game......... What were the Beans players praying with Tebow for at the end of the game?

players from both sides always do that at the end of games, it is just never televised . . . win or loose some players will always go over to midfield and say a pray after the game . . .

Re: Are the Jets even relevant anymore?

if God is on our side, jets won't make the playoffs.

Colts are gone.

That leaves the steelers (who we historically own) and the ravens (who might be our only issue)

I see Pitt being a bigger issue for us with their WR's...Joe Flacco sucks

denver will win thursday

denver's D gets alot of passrush pressure, i don't see the jets being good enough on offense to score much at all

and i think denver's going to run pretty well on them

wouldn't be surprised if this is tebow's first pass-less game

well i was clearly wrong lol

Yikes! :eek:

Christmas comes early for New England Patriots fans!

Jets FO biggest mistake was letting Braylon go. He was a legit deep threat. Made Sanchez appear better than he really was because of some circus catches. I still can't believe some of the balls he caught in that Playoff game.

Jets FO biggest mistake was letting Braylon go. He was a legit deep threat. Made Sanchez appear better than he really was because of some circus catches. I still can't believe some of the balls he caught in that Playoff game.
The Jets front office is a mistake.

I think I may have to get right with God, Tebow may be onto something here. You kidding me? How the hell did the Jets safety not get a safety on the goal line there? Is God really there? Someone get me Tebow's God.

I think I may have to get right with God, Tebow may be onto something here. You kidding me? How the hell did the Jets safety not get a safety on the goal line there? Is God really there? Someone get me Tebow's God.
God must be a Patriots fan since he hates all Jets fans ........ especially after tonight.

Last edited:
Tebow showed us once again, heart and didication is all that matters in a team sports, T-E-A-M as a team, this is the same with when Brady first came out, tebow and brady had no business in the NFL, with no talents to speak of, but with a huge heart and didication, both have severed them as winners

the jets will make Tebow throw the ball 20+ times i say he hits he's TE for a big play or two and runs for almost 100 yards denver wins 17 to 14

wish i could Guess the score this close in the Predict the Score Contest LOL

This game showcased that Sanchez is more of a product of the over imagination of the media.. rather than a player with talent.

The New Jersey Jets cannot stop Tim Tebow??? WTF is that about.

Can God be added to the performancing enhancing list of banned products?

Guys, there's a lot of taking of the Lord's name in vain in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down