PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Antonio Brown suspended for lying about vaccination status

There not releasing a key player over this nonsense man
And really the blame lies with both the league and the Bucs anyways. No one wants that Pandora's box.

This has a Goodelian stink all over it...imagine..a PROVEN pathological liar suspending a player for a "supposed" lie and standing there on a podium expecting us to believe HIS B.S.? I do NOT give a crap about Brown, I do NOT care what he said or did or didn't say or do...but I despise this despotic POS ignoroid omissioner..

Brady can't see beyond the football field.

Oh, I think he can. His primary financial interest has been TB12 for quite some time, with his football success simply part of the TB12 business strategy. He's all about building long term equity, something that suddenly showed up when his wife entered his life.

Oh, I think he can. His primary financial interest has been TB12 for quite some time, with his football success simply part of the TB12 business strategy. He's all about building long term equity, something that suddenly showed up when his wife entered his life.
In that vein, I believe Brady's post-career could be even more successful than his playing days. He has the perfect combo - unmatched excellence in the most popular sport in the nation, good looks and the most successful super model in the world as his wife.

All I can say is that I'm outraged.

Outraged that this thread hasn't found it's way to the Gronkaneers forum.

Too bad the Bucs don't have a running game to make up for his absence.

Point taken but I still think he's all about football and little else.

Last edited:
Yep.

Ok, but there's this:

Though NFL players had a higher arrest rate for violent crimes during six of the 14 years studied, it says the rate of violent crime arrests in the league has been flat in recent years.

Let's hope the violent crime arrest rate stays flat.

The other players won’t care because many of them are more concerned about the vaccine than they are about the disease.

OK...let me twist the pretzel even further...NFL players have less violent crime than GenPop? STAGGERING PROOF of exactly what? OK...NFL players compared to uh...um...PGA Pros....hmmm....STAGGERING disparity. NFL versus tennis pros worldwide? Ridiculous ...STAGGERING DISPARITY!

so what is the argument here? it's all ridiculous. You cannot dress up the pigs that are Rae Carruth and AHern and claim some ephemeral moral high ground based on population stats. krist...

OK...let me twist the pretzel even further...NFL players have less violent crime than GenPop? STAGGERING PROOF of exactly what? OK...NFL players compared to uh...um...PGA Pros....hmmm....STAGGERING disparity. NFL versus tennis pros worldwide? Ridiculous ...STAGGERING DISPARITY!

so what is the argument here? it's all ridiculous. You cannot dress up the pigs that are Rae Carruth and AHern and claim some ephemeral moral high ground based on population stats. krist...
I’m really struggling to understand this. Are you arguing for or against the players?

I’m really struggling to understand this. Are you arguing for or against the players?
I'm asking anyone with an IQ above turnip NOT to make ridiculous assertions. For example, the league of looters in S.F. and L.A. have a lower incidence of arrest than general population. jeezus krist, you can twist this idiocy into any form you wish but my question is WHY??? Why the mental masturbation?

I'm asking anyone with an IQ above turnip NOT to make ridiculous assertions. For example, the league of looters in S.F. and L.A. have a lower incidence of arrest than general population. jeezus krist, you can twist this idiocy into any form you wish but my question is WHY??? Why the mental masturbation?
So… neither?

The other players won’t care because many of them are more concerned about the vaccine than they are about the disease.
Only the ones that are morons.

Brady is about football and does not need football to keep TB12 going, to say Brady does not care about football anymore might be the most stupid thing I have ever heard. If I was him I would have retired years ago, he is insane to keep playing and keep getting attacked weekly by fans and media for having the nerve to still be good. Now you say that he plays football for his brand? Yeah this is why fans are idiots.

This has a Goodelian stink all over it...imagine..a PROVEN pathological liar suspending a player for a "supposed" lie and standing there on a podium expecting us to believe HIS B.S.? I do NOT give a crap about Brown, I do NOT care what he said or did or didn't say or do...but I despise this despotic POS ignoroid omissioner..
Here is the thing with me. Rodgers getting fined. So the thing out there is, oh the NFL and the team knew Rodgers was not vaxxed. So lets say this is true, so the NFL let Rodgers break protocal for months and never did anything until the day Rodgers got covid which then let everyone find out he was not vaxxed. So either the NFL didnt know or they flat out gave him special treatment.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back