PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Aaron Rodgers takes a shot at the Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFCCG last year. Crowd noise = Silent count = Stork's head bob.

We lost that game because the Broncos were better than us. It's ok to say it people.

And ghost missing his first extra point in a decade.

...a big old "huh?" on the blackmail finish. Any enlightenment available? Assuming it's not Fake News.

Was mostly bullshitting but there's an alarming amount of smoke to that potential fire. Just Google it, no real reputable sources but like I said...a lot of smoke.

We lost that game because the Broncos were better than us. It's ok to say it people.

They were indeed better than the Patriots practice squad.

Also, not only are GB players battling a stomach flu, but their plane was delayed today. Not a good week for them.

Well yes but there defense was better than ours regardless.

Blame bill because that game should of been played in Gillette.

Could have had homefield, Ghost could have made the XP, Brady could have thrown to the open man for 2pt...the last 2 months of that season were really neverending self sabotage. It took real effort not to make the Super Bowl but they pulled it off.

Also, not only are GB players battling a stomach flu, but their plane was delayed today. Not a good week for them.
Poor babies!!

Try dealing with a made up violation and you're QB getting a 4 game suspension

Rodgers is fighting the flu so he better not talk too much smack and lose

I like Rodgers. I think he's a good guy. I heard the family stuff had to do with his girlfriend Olivia.

Well yes but there defense was better than ours regardless.

Blame bill because that game should of been played in Gillette.

Jamie Collins giving up 2 awful TDs to Owen Daniels certainly didn't help.

I wonder if pumped-noise-gate would be as popular as camera-location-gate or air-gate if the Pats were involved? Seems like much more of an advantage.

I swear some people must ignore a lot of content on this forum.

From my observations it seems as though some folks don't read entire threads. They may not have the time.

I wonder if pumped-noise-gate would be as popular as camera-location-gate or air-gate if the Pats were involved? Seems like much more of an advantage.

The biggest differences between those 'violations' (boy am I tired of that other overused term) is that Atlanta's violation is real and being ignored. The others are fabrications by the NYFL that are being kept alive.

The Pats lost to Denver in 15 because of injuries and bad calls.
The Pats lost to the Giants in 11 (twice) because of poor coaching.
The Pats lost to the 10 Ravens because of a horrible start.
The Pats lost to Indy and the Jets in 09 due to poor coaching.
The Pats lost to the 07 Giants on a fluke play and non-calls.
The Pats lost to Indy in 06 because of the flu and bad (actually horrible) calls (calls that resulted in an apology from the NYFL).
The Pats also lost in 2005 because of horrendous officiating in Denver.
The Pats lost in 1996 because Tuna was a lame duck coach and sabotaged the team.
The Pats lost in 1976 (their best shot for their first SB win) due to another bogus call from an admitted Raider fan.
The only time the Pats lost legit was in 1985, to the greatest defense I ever saw.
Other than that, the Pats have always been the better team. They just don't always win. No team does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes