PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Aaron Rodgers takes a shot at the Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, that's just typical trash talk. True shade, before mainstream abuse destroyed its meaning, was subtle. When shade is being thrown, the person receiving it isn't aware of it. Tom Brady overselling how impressed he is with Aaron Rodgers without calling him one of the best was well thrown shade, my friend.

So there are different shades of shade?

The Falcons actually did cheat. And admitted to it.

Fake crowd noise is about as close to cheating ad I am on my wife. And I'm not married.

Two thoughts on it. You earn home field for a reason and also I've heard a million players say crowd noise is a non factor. They practice in it. They use signals etc..

Just anothsr example for Goodell going crazy with power.

Dumb move. I have a really high opinion of Rodgers but that's just stupid.

I heard Aaron told his father that he was going to drop the "d" in Rodgers.

"It's stupid to have a silent letter in our name!", exclaimed Aaron.

"It's the only D you'll ever have!", yelled his father.

The two haven't spoken since.

So sad.

Fake crowd noise is about as close to cheating ad I am on my wife. And I'm not married.

Two thoughts on it. You earn home field for a reason and also I've heard a million players say crowd noise is a non factor. They practice in it. They use signals etc..

Not true. Crowd noise is a factor. Hence the home team usually gets a 3 pt push.

And I've heard two million players say that. So there.

The Falcons invited two ex-boyfriends of Russell Wilson's wife to be on the sideline last week, so they're no strangers to snark.

Rodgers had a nice burn there. That was well done.

The Falcons should invite Aaron's estranged brother, Luke Rodgers, to sing the national anthem in response.

and sign Jordan Rodgers to come in to take the kneel down snaps.:D

Not true. Crowd noise is a factor. Hence the home team usually gets a 3 pt push.

And I've heard two million players say that. So there.

The Patriots would never lose a game based on crowd noise.

Not belichick and Brady.

If we lost that game to indy in 06 for any reason attributed to outside factors it was the dome heat being turned up. Not piped noise

The Patriots would never lose a game based on crowd noise.

Not belichick and Brady.

If we lost that game to indy in 06 for any reason attributed to outside factors it was the dome heat being turned up. Not piped noise

AFCCG last year. Crowd noise = Silent count = Stork's head bob.

Unless it was the colts piping in the noise during pats games. Then its unfair :).

You never heard of bad parents?o_O
He doesn't talk to anyone in his entire immediate family.

His bro has a great relationship w his folks.

Clearly AR had an issue with his family.

The Falcons invited two ex-boyfriends of Russell Wilson's wife to be on the sideline last week, so they're no strangers to snark.

The Falcons should bring a couple of Aaron Rodgers' ex boyfriends to the game tomorrow. If the rumors are true, it shouldn't be difficult to find at least two.

AR is always snarky I think it's funny. It's just a game in the end.

He doesn't talk to anyone in his entire immediate family.

His bro has a great relationship w his folks.

Clearly AR had an issue with his family.

I think that's the key right here. Aaron could be in the right for all we know. We don't know what has happened. We'll never know.

I think that's the key right here. Aaron could be in the right for all we know. We don't know what has happened. We'll never know.

Correct.

Whatever relationship AR has with his family is his business and nobody should crucify him for it imo. Every single person is different and has different situations in their personal life. That being said the guy is dismissive, arrogant, and a prick when it comes to football. His former teammates hAve said so as well, but he wins a lot of games and his talent is amazing. Still though

BRADY >>>>>>>>> RODGERS

ANY DAY ANY TIME ;)

This has also been my experience. He started going downhill in my eyes either this or last season, but before that, I actually really liked him despite the media's obsession with "proving" he's better than Brady. It's becoming increasingly obvious he's a lot closer to Peyton, chasing stats and blaming teammates rather than doing what's best for the team. Plus he cut off his entire family and blackmailed his ex-boyfriend.
...a big old "huh?" on the blackmail finish. Any enlightenment available? Assuming it's not Fake News.

Right. We'll get a woman to relive the trauma of sexual assault just to make Rothlisburger uncomfortable...
Stop with the feelings BS....It was a joke bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes