PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Titans emerge as a potential Aaron Rodgers suitor

The Titans would need to trade Tannehill with a pick to a team willing to just eat the contract. It’s possible.
There's plenty of tams for which Tannehill represents a solid upgrade. Saints, Bucs, Steelers, Panthers, and if Rodgers moves on, Green Bay, all spring to mind. Probably the Broncos and Colts as well. Possibly even the Browns, since Mayfield has been revealed to be... not the one.

You may be able to talk any of those teams into taking on the contract because Tannehill can get a team into the playoffs, and in the playoffs, rather famously, anything can happen.

Frankly I think Tannehill reports to the Steelers for training camp next year. I think they won't overextend for Rodgers or Garoppolo since the Steelers are not traditionally big FA spenders, and Tannehill will be seen as one of the safest options for a Steelers' oownership that famously plays it safe.

Surprised ice ice brady didn't start this thread lol...

Tennessee makes sense. They are one of those teams that has everything except that top QB

My understanding from what I've read is that Rodgers is enjoying Green Bay more under the new GM, so I'd be surprised to see him go anywhere this year.

Tennessee makes sense. They are one of those teams that has everything except that top QB

The thing is Julio Jones looks truly cooked and how many years does Derrick Henry have left as elite? Running backs fall off the cliff more abruptly than any other position.

He should replace TB12 in the Bucs

The idiots could have had the GOAT and seamless moved to Rodgers after Brady retired. Instead, they locked down journeyman, medocrity defined and overpaid him. Who's taking on that contract and how many first round picks and players are they sending out to pack it happen? Can't carry both on your cap. And Rodgers isn't any more of a playoff preformer than Ryan.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back