PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Aaron Rodgers takes a shot at the Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word out of GB is that rodgers and a bunch of packers are battling the flu.

Regardless of rodgers' comments i think atlanta will win.

The Pats should invite that ****o who said he videotaped Rams practices to watch the Steelers practice

It could be. I don't know.

Although there's a pretty significant difference between "Chiropractor" rich and "NFL Superstar" rich.

And from seeing the 1%, there doesn't seem to be many people who seem content with what they have.

But it could be a ton of different things besides money. And there may be good reasons for Rodgers to stay away, or terrible reasons. Just don't know.
I would agree. Could be anything.

Not talking to your parents is something that I can't comprehend. Just doesn't register.

As the kids will say, this is a properly executed shade. Learn to throw proper shakes my friends.

Nah, that's just typical trash talk. True shade, before mainstream abuse destroyed its meaning, was subtle. When shade is being thrown, the person receiving it isn't aware of it. Tom Brady overselling how impressed he is with Aaron Rodgers without calling him one of the best was well thrown shade, my friend.

Say, I'm driving one of those neat foreign sports car and tell a guy in a Buick that I like his car. When he sees what I'm driving he'll realize it was shade.

That's a good hit and, since there is a little background to it (whether proved or disproved), also a fair hit.

Still, I really don't like Rodgers. The more I learn about him, the less I like him. So, I really do hope, piped in noise or not, that the Falcons end his "table run" and send him back to Green Bay for a pity party that realized, for all the talk, he'd have won one SB in 12 seasons.

That's a good hit and, since there is a little background to it (whether proved or disproved), also a fair hit.

Still, I really don't like Rodgers. The more I learn about him, the less I like him. So, I really do hope, piped in noise or not, that the Falcons end his "table run" and send him back to Green Bay for a pity party that realized, for all the talk, he'd have won one SB in 12 seasons.

This has also been my experience. He started going downhill in my eyes either this or last season, but before that, I actually really liked him despite the media's obsession with "proving" he's better than Brady. It's becoming increasingly obvious he's a lot closer to Peyton, chasing stats and blaming teammates rather than doing what's best for the team. Plus he cut off his entire family and blackmailed his ex-boyfriend.

Say, I'm driving one of those neat foreign sports car and tell a guy in a Buick that I like his car. When he sees what I'm driving he'll realize it was shade.

Except the Buick happens to be a Grand National Regal, and he laughs at your petulance and proceeds to spin tires through the next four gears down the road.

Nah, that's just typical trash talk. True shade, before mainstream abuse destroyed its meaning, was subtle. When shade is being thrown, the person receiving it isn't aware of it. Tom Brady overselling how impressed he is with Aaron Rodgers without calling him one of the best was well thrown shade, my friend.

Well the way I saw it, the shade is at the Falcons but the question is who on the Falcons? The defense, fans? Are the fake noise why they are doing so well at home? Who should be offended since it is a known fact that they have been guilty before on this charge?

Surrounded by Cheeseheads here in FL south of Tampa. Major sports bar on the island has 8 TVs but show ONLY Packer games. The only Pats fan I know here was at that bar for the Feb 2015 SB. Everyone else there was rooting for SeaHags. It was epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes