PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“The draft is an absolute petri dish for every cognitive bias underneath the sun,”

Then you know that the problem wasn't the trading down, the problem was the drafting.
It was easier when Bill had solid players on the field to take chances on guys. Backfired at the end obviously

So now stating fact is trolling? LOL!

Yeah I don't blame you for meekly backing down. Your thesis has no logical defense whatsoever.
Please stop, your mean words hurt my feelings. I apologize for taking your original post seriously.

Please stop, your mean words hurt my feelings. I apologize for taking your original post seriously.
4-13, my ignorant friend. That happened.

4-13, my ignorant friend. That happened.
Again my mistake. I apologize to the rest of Patsfans for taking you seriously. Besides I am neither ignorant nor you friend.

Last edited:
Again my mistake. I apologize to the rest of Patsfans for taking you seriously. Besides I am neither ignorant nor you friend.
You've made several mistakes in this thread, my ignorant friend, none the least of which is denying that the Patriots went 4-13.

I mean, facts are facts.....

You've made several mistakes in this thread, my ignorant friend, none the least of which is denying that the Patriots went 4-13.

I mean, facts are facts.....
LOL, I agree that Super Bowl 49 was one of the highlights of BB's career. The defensive game plan and developing a free agent cornerback to make the key play were great examples that BB actually added value along the way. At least I am smart enough not to choose a user name that honors someone I foolishly hate.

LOL, I agree that Super Bowl 49 was one of the highlights of BB's career. The defensive game plan and developing a free agent cornerback to make the key play were great examples that BB actually added value along the way. At least I am smart enough not to choose a user name that honors someone I foolishly hate.
Who hates Bill Belichick? Certainly not me, my ignorant friend. I have routinely called him one of the best HCs of all time.

But, as the past several years prove, HC's are nowhere near as important to a team's success than the players. Even the best HC of all time can barely win 4 games with bad players.

Carroll and the Seahawks pettiness taking the ball out of Lynch's hands changed the trajectory of the 2nd Dynasty. The Seahawks walked right down field and Tom looked like he'd seen a ghost after Kearse made that catch saying "I can't believe this is happening again". Bill made the 2nd most balliest decision of his career letting the clock drain, trusting a FA CB who was beat all week in practice on that play and recognizing the Seahawks were going to run that play. Had they lost their 3rd straight Super Bowl by a last drive defensive collapse, I think major changes would've been made.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back