PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 4 O'Clock games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha, Jim Nantz, why wouldn't the Falcons go with the running game first? Who do they have to play QB?

That's just what you need Atlanta, self destruct.

Box_O_Rocks said:
C'mon Hotlanta, Steelers need another loss.
somehow i want the steelers to win..cant stand the vick nonsese which will start if atl wins...

Skins in the red zone to end the first.

i heard joey harrington threw 60+ times ??

SVN said:
somehow i want the steelers to win..cant stand the vick nonsese which will start if atl wins...
Yeh, but the Steelers are in the AFC, and they are a bounce back team. Atlanta is unlikely to get to Miami. And let them worship Vick, it isn't like he has done much to bring a Vince to town.

why doesnt washington run the ball at the colts instead of the side to side rushing...

B'oh, Moss out of bounds.

Td Skins!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Cooley, that does the trick - hope Mills watches closely.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Yeh, but the Steelers are in the AFC, and they are a bounce back team. Atlanta is unlikely to get to Miami. And let them worship Vick, it isn't like he has done much to bring a Vince to town.
yeah i know it works better if the steelers lose but still....i dislike vick as much as manning...on the other hand...oakland leads 7-0 !!!

Raiders up 14-0, Moss 32 yard TD strike.

oak up 14-0...dennis green will fire the D coordinator this week...and next week himself...

Sean Taylor makes a trademark hit in the runback - too bad he's brain damaged.

Wow, Minnesota won their challenge, not that Josh Brown doesn't have the leg. Yep, FG. Anyone know which WR had the 72 yd TD grab?

Box_O_Rocks said:
Wow, Minnesota won their challenge, not that Josh Brown doesn't have the leg. Yep, FG. Anyone know which WR had the 72 yd TD grab?

Darrell Jackson

Nice tackling skins - you suck!

Looks like Denver's O put up a heck of a fight against Cleveburgh's D. 3-0 Denver

If it was the artists formerly known as 83, there would have been a few F-bombs thrown in.

And Washington seems to have forgotten how to tackle.

omg, someone touched Peyton! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back