PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 1 PM games

Status
Not open for further replies.
RhodyPatFan said:
I'm watching the gametracker of the bears game and every play seems the same for the bears.

pass incomplete DEEP left/right
I can't watch this game but watching Grossman in the past he always refuses to take the short passes and forces stuff downfield.

I following the game on gametrack. Is Mia running right at the bears? They seem to be a smaller speed D vunerable to straight ahead power?

Giants also looking ahead to next week's game against the Bears. Trail 10-7 against Houston late in 3rd.

Bengals with a deep pass against the Ravens, Henry catches and runs to the 5 and then "fumbles" (though his knee clearly hits the ground before, the ground caused the fumble) after getting tackled by McAllister. Ed Reed picks up the ball and runs and Ray Lewis tries to make a block but succeeds in forcing Reed to jump over him and get flipped by a Bengal. Reed with his helmet off (looked to have landed on his head, concussion?) and Ray Lewis writhing around with an injured back. I feel so bad for Ray, he should try getting stabbed.

Anyone have the Giants game. Gametracker is saying Feagles is in attempting passes. Did Eli get hurt?

RhodyPatFan said:
Anyone have the Giants game. Gametracker is saying Feagles is in attempting passes. Did Eli get hurt?

i have it.

the snap was bad..Feagles was holder..he just tried to pass to Feeley who was like 4 yards next to him as he got hit

I'm sure it's a mistake. Gamecast always does that if a punter or someone tries a pass on a fake one time, I remember Moorman threw passes for like an entire quarter after the Bills tried a fake a few weeks ago before someone realized the mistake and corrected it to Losman.

Remix 6 said:
i have it.

the snap was bad..Feagles was holder..he just tried to pass to Feeley who was like 4 yards next to him as he got hit

Yeah gametracker says he's attempted 3 passes. I saw the botched fieldgoal on gametracker. The last Giants possession they had Feagles in shotgun passing on 2nd and 3rd down. Idiots at NFL.com.

Does anyone turn it over more than Grossman? Is he trying to be the next Favre?

RhodyPatFan said:
Yeah gametracker says he's attempted 3 passes. I saw the botched fieldgoal on gametracker. The last Giants possession they had Feagles in shotgun passing on 2nd and 3rd down.

na thats wrong. he only attempted 1 pass on a bad FG snap.

Harrington turns it over again. This time at Miami's 23...

21-13 Miami

QUESTION: I missed the big penalty against Dallas just now, was it PI? And was it real or ticky tack?

Was PI. But Lloyd had no chance to even catch the ball and Roy Williams was all over him. Just a dumb penalty by Williams.

Can TO drop anymore passes?

Best WR my ass

RyanTheColtsFan said:
Can TO drop anymore passes?

Best WR my ass

no1 said hes best WR since Steve Smith ripped

TO isnt even the best WR in Texas..its Andre Johnson.

What exactly are the Bears five turnovers? Last I saw Grossman had tossed two INTs.

Bella*chick said:
What exactly are the Bears five turnovers? Last I saw Grossman had tossed two INTs.
Grossman 2 ints 1 fumble

Gage and Hester fumbled once each also...

Grossman 2 picks and a fumble
Hester a fumble
Gage a fumble

RhodyPatFan said:
Hester a fumble
Gage a fumble

i cant wait till Bears do that against us. we wont be the Dolphins..we will score off that and destroy! you can make mistakes against Dolphins and be down by 8 but not against us or any good team

RhodyPatFan said:
Was PI. But Lloyd had no chance to even catch the ball and Roy Williams was all over him. Just a dumb penalty by Williams.

The refs are killing the Cowgirls.

I like Romo, he really is showing some of Brady's pocket skills combined with Plummer's roll out ability.

RhodyPatFan said:
Hester a fumble
Gage a fumble
Harrington has to be the dumbest QB in the league, and one of the most inaccurate. They could have had Drew Brees. Maybe somebody has already said these, just getting up to speed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST