PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 1 PM games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldogg

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Well, another late game for the local team, so we get to see more teams plays. We got Hou/NYG here in Providence I am watching, Plaxico out for the G-Men, and I wanna see how Carr reacts to getting yanked last week.

Miami is moving the ball against Chicago with a short passing game.

god i hope Miami wins.

Houston looking good on thier first drive. Carr is showing no ill effects as of now of getting yanked last week. Lundy is looking OK on the ground, Carr is 3/3 so far for about 40 yards.

I'm glad Chris Chambers is in our division, Harrington hit him beautifully in a sideline fly and he's so busy pushing off he forgets to look for the ball or raise his arms.

Chambers drops a catch.
Figures, Bears are catching breaks once again.

This won't continue forever.

Brown shanks a 40+ yard FG shot, after Lundy drops a 3rd down swing pass which might have led to a 1st down conversion. Eliza coming on the field now for the G-Men.

Can you name a worse offensive line in football than Miami's???

unbelievably terrible.

Miami's running game is Joey Harrington's QB sneek for a first down - Brown is getting raped by the Chicago D behind that O-line.

Chambers drops another.

McMichael just got creamed after Joey threw too high trying to make up 3rd and 10 after Chamber's drop and Brown's stuff. Chicago ball at the 20.

Baltimore all over Cinci 14-0 after 2 Cinci turnovers. One on the kickoff and now a pick 6 thrown by Palmer.

Dallas stuffs Washington 3 times at the one yard line. All three were runs, TO Skins, they might be going for it.

Seems Buffalo got themselves 3 points - I saw McGee pull his usual great runback/one man to beat - not opening then switched to Miami. Mcgahee is being treated on the bench, looks like the knee is gimpy and he may be gone. Buffalo coverage teams are sweeeeeeet (at least against the Pack). McGahee leaving on the cart.

Portis stuffed on the Skins 4th yard attempt. Dallas takes over inside thier own 1 yard line.

Time to put **** Enberg out to pasture. Is he even watching the game he's calling?! Baltimore intercepts at about the 50 and runs it in for a touchdown, and he doesn't call it an interception until the guy's about to score. THEN he calls it a "defensive interception." Pathetic.

Schobel just ate Favre's lunch. Back to back loss of yardage for GB against the Buffalo D.

Tunescribe said:
Time to put **** Enberg out to pasture. Is he even watching the game he's calling?! Baltimore intercepts at about the 50 and runs it in for a touchdown, and he doesn't call it an interception until the guy's about to score. THEN he calls it a "defensive interception." Pathetic.

"OHhh MY!"

lol. wasnt it Samari Rolle who picked it off and lateralled?

Miami sucks, poor Harrington.

That Houston defense looks oh so pourous on the ground. The NFL's leading rusher just got his first TD of the year, Barber puts the G-Men up 7-0. Barber had a few nice runs, including a really nice 30 yarder called back, but the 16 yarder he just scored on he was untouched.

And the Skins just got a safety.. I think we have some ugly games this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots