PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 1 PM games

Status
Not open for further replies.
TD Broncos, Smith with the catch.

Jimmy Johnson just nailed it. Had they gone for the PA in the first half instead of missed on the 2 point conversion they would have had a 1 point lead to sit on for the last minute.

My mother could have blocked that kick by Vandershank. He is pathetic. So is TO who would have been benched by a team that wasn't desperate. Goes around comes around though.

Romo is still an upgrade. Just ain't gonna matter. :D

7-0 Broncos already.

EDIT: Holmes fumbles the kickoff, Denver ball inside the Steelers 10...

Nice play Santurdio. Denver is going to coast.

MoLewisrocks said:
Jimmy Johnson just nailed it. Had they gone for the PA in the first half instead of missed on the 2 point conversion they would have had a 1 point lead to sit on for the last minute.

My mother could have blocked that kick by Vandershank. He is pathetic. So is TO who would have been benched by a team that wasn't desperate. Goes around comes around though.

Oh, agreed. Romo was pretty good....you certainly can't blame him. That certain big-mouthed wide receiver, OTOH....

TD Walker. Broncos up 14-0

Shouldnt have come down to the last play. Take the extra point in the first quarter and they are taking a knee after Wash misses the FG. Dont chase points in the first half. You hear it all the time. Aikman said it right away it could come back to haunt them. And it did.

Parcells had a one minute press conference, mentioned the penalties and the heartbreaking end and said 'that's all I got for you boys'.

Fox crew again said the penalty was not a 15 yarder.

MoLewisrocks said:

TO was bad today because of dropped passes? Didn't see the Dallas game.

Fanfrom1960 said:

Well, I'm only thinking of one egregious, inexcusable drop that was a TD for sure. You don't get paid what he gets paid to drop those.

Fanfrom1960 said:

Romo was close to perfect, his incompletions were mostly dropped passes including an easy 6 points by wide open TO and a crucial possible first down by TO, to name a couple.

Romo took a sack in the 4th quarter when his reciever was obviously mugged in plain sight.

Romo doesn't wow you but he plays a lot like Brady in the pocket and also bootlegs quite effectively when needed.

Bella*chick said:
Well, I'm only thinking of one egregious, inexcusable drop that was a TD for sure. You don't get paid what he gets paid to drop those.
Well, for you to go all the way to egregious, it must have been pretty bad. :)
Maybe TO will slink away with his tail between his legs after this season.

Is this site slowing way down again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back