PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 1 PM games

Status
Not open for further replies.
VanderJERK blocked on the game winning field goal. Returned by Taylor. Facemask penalty on Dallas. Washington in field goal range for the win.

Anybody that thinks the refs aren't jobbing the cowgirls could not possibly have seen the last play. A 15 yard facemask penalty for nothing more than a glancing touch around the face with no grab AT ALL.

Vanderjerk has his game winning FG attempt blocked.

Washington has a chance now thanks to a 15 yard facemask penalty and a great return by Taylor.

Hovak from 47 is good!

Bella*chick said:
Thanks for the Bears turnover info. How can such an allegedly dominant team do this TWICE in the span of a few weeks?!

It boggles the mind.

Maybe they're just not that good?

RhodyPatFan said:
VanderJERK blocked on the game winning field goal. Returned by Taylor. Facemask penalty on Dallas. Washington in field goal range for the win.
C'mon Wash. I hate TO.

SKINS WIN.

UNBELIEVABLE ENDING. Wouldnt have believed it if I didnt see it.

The refs just gave Redskins a victory. A completely bogus 15 yard fasemask penalty sets up a field goal AFTER the clock ran out.

The end of the Redskins game was CLASSIC.

Skins win on a field goal.

old man Troy Vincent blocked it..? And ST picked it up?

as long as cowboys dont win

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
The refs just gave Redskins a victory. A completely bogus 15 yard fasemask penalty sets up a field goal AFTER the clock ran out.

Did you see the replay? Clearly it was a penalty. Whether it was a 5 yarder or 15 yarder is up to the judgement of the refs and I though 15 was fair.

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
Maybe they hate TO too. :D Hey, they ought to make that guy play in a tutu for what he's done to a bunch of teammates.

Remix 6 said:
old man Troy Vincent blocked it..? And ST picked it up?

as long as cowboys dont win

Well you get your wish. About 100 yards of bogus or ticky tack penalties, including a hand batting at the facemask without grabbing it for 15 yards to win the game after the clock ran out in regulation.

The Falcons are looking alful, Vick is back to his normal suckiness.

Seymour93 said:
Did you see the replay? Clearly it was a penalty. Whether it was a 5 yarder or 15 yarder is up to the judgement of the refs and I though 15 was fair.

A 15 yard penalty involves grabbing the facemask and holding onto it for dear life and twisting the guy's head back. Not grab and release or slap the face.

Broncos-Steelers time. i hope Steelers somehow win.

for what it is worth, the Fox panel of screwballs all agree that the facemask was a 5 yarder.

Remix 6 said:
Broncos-Steelers time. i hope Steelers somehow win.
I get Vikes - 49ers. Probably read here more than watch that, although, after the Miami - Bears game, who knows? Then again, neither the 9ers nor the Vikes are going anywhere. Only one game this Sunday that really matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down