PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 1 PM games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losman sacked.

Detroit off to a fast start againt Atlanta 10-0. Vick fumbles.

did i see Guss Scott just kinda lay out Shockey?

Yep, that was Guss Scott, I had to do a double take myself.

Aldogg said:
Yep, that was Guss Scott, I had to do a double take myself.

i just havent heard about himm..i know he signed with texans but wasnt sure if he was still there..he had a lot of potential. damn injuries

Remix 6 said:
did i see Guss Scott just kinda lay out Shockey?
He always played better than many gave him credit.

watching the Kevin Jones 35 yard TD..him and Maroney look alike in running and speed.

Vick to Crumpler to get Atlanta a TD.

Miami holding the Bears to only 3 points so far, if they had any decent QB play, they could pull off the upset.

Nice Harrington, that was so underthrown he looked like he was playing for Chicago.

Huard to Gonzalez to put KC up 14-0 on the Rams.

Nice! Hester muffs the punt, Fins inside the 5.

T. Glenn with a TD catch from Romo to give the Cowboys a 7-5 lead (yes, Wash has 5 points, a safety and a FG.)

Brown with a 41 yard FG to cut the lead to 7-3. Big news from NY is Strahan is walking off the field as we speak. Could be a big loss to that defense.

Miami almost screwed that up, nice grab by Booker for a TD. 10-0 Fins!!!! Trap game baby!

Miami TD!

Chicago handed them the points with the Hester fumble, luckilly they got 7 instead of 3.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Miami almost screwed that up, nice grab by Booker for a TD. 10-0 Fins!!!! Trap game baby!

It's 7-3 right now.

Aldogg said:
T. Glenn with a TD catch from Romo to give the Cowboys a 7-5 lead (yes, Wash has 5 points, a safety and a FG.)

Brown with a 41 yard FG to cut the lead to 7-3. Big news from NY is Strahan is walking off the field as we speak. Could be a big loss to that defense.
Strahan? Probably another foot to nut drill like preseason - Buffs got GB by 10-0, WTF? This will be hilarious if the AFCE pinatas take the NFCN down.

Grossman Pick 6 To Taylor! Miami Up 14-3!!!

14-3 Miami!!

Grossman with the pick 6...

DOLPHINS! DOLPHINS! i honestly dont care if they come in bragging about a win. i just wanna see Bears and Colts sink their undefeated record all in 1 day

GLENN EARL JUST DRILLLLLLLLED SHOCKEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe