PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Opinions regarding our team logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both logos.

If I could make ANY changes, it would be to change the jersey color from blue to red, and trousers to silver, and silver numbers, everything else the same.

That's it for me. Be nice to see the team playing in red again. :cool:

This writer is entitled to his opinion, but his criteria seems to be heavily weighted to favor old logos and he just has nostalgic leanings that come off as narrow minded.

Many top brands (Apple, Pepsi, Google, Starbucks, etc.) update, evolve, or redesign their logos over the years. It’s standard practice and typically backed by sound design principles that would be lost on this guy.
????????
upload_2018-5-17_15-31-13.jpegIt’s standard practice for fly by night losing teams with indifferent, small fan bases and clueless owners

...that's over a dozen NFL teams with unsound design principles since the early sixties

...and one country also without sound design principles
upload_2018-5-17_15-39-21.png

I like both logos.

If I could make ANY changes, it would be to change the jersey color from blue to red, and trousers to silver, and silver numbers, everything else the same.

That's it for me. Be nice to see the team playing in red again. :cool:

You're not fooling me. Once you get our support for red you'll then start campaigning for crimson. "It's just a shade darker" blah blah. "Roll Tide" blah blah.

Diabolical.

How about the flying goat?

Tom_Brady_New_England_Patriot_Minuteman_Logo--ZM--SPG.jpg

You're not fooling me. Once you get our support for red you'll then start campaigning for crimson. "It's just a shade darker" blah blah. "Roll Tide" blah blah.

Diabolical.

Curses....... foiled again!

But hey, it could work, you know? I mean, it's not like their ISN'T a crossover between teams.......

1483096406_371874_1483096680_noticia_normal.jpg

Thats where Pat the Patriot comes in.

He fought in 1776. Basically, he is a hero to the whole country. Then, replaced by an old man whose face cracked and fell off.
I guess we're just spoiled by the Celtics.

...I just envisioned what it would have been like if Kraft had come to his senses and fixed this, at least in 2002 with the opening of CMGI Field...

I guess we're just spoiled by the Celtics.

...I just envisioned what it would have been like if Kraft had come to his senses and fixed this, at least in 2002 with the opening of CMGI Field...

I would surmise that the decision on a uniform change would be BBs to make.

Not at all.

Parcells had nothing to do with it.

But, the first thing Big Bill did upon returning to NY was to insist the Jets go back to their traditional, historic, familiar look by restoring their logo and uniforms.

Clearly the one single good thing they've managed to accomplish.

Last edited:
Think for a minute.

Bill Belichick, who

- let Parcells dump all over him for years

- let Kraft declare Bledsoe the G.O.A.T.

- was 100% deferential and submissive in response to CameraLocationGate

... he hasn't, and I don't expect him to, take any initiative on the uniforms

"it's not my decision...we're on to training camp..."

Not at all.

But, the first thing Big Bill did upon returning to NY was to insist the Jets go back to their traditional, historic, familiar look by restoring their logo and uniforms.

Parcells?

Think for a minute.

Bill Belichick, who

- let Parcells dump all over him for years

- let Kraft declare Bledsoe the G.O.A.T.

- was 100% deferential and submissive in response to CameraLocationGate

... he hasn't, and I don't expect him to, take any initiative on the uniforms

"it's not my decision...we're on to training camp..."

Thats sort of my point.

Kraft would defer the decision to BB and will do nothing. After 5 Super Bowl banners I suspect BB has earned it.

I love the team logo the way it is now. Loved it the day it was unveiled. Maybe I'm in the minority? 5 superbowl wins under that helmet, if that's not building its own tradition I don't know what is.

I also liked Pat Patriot, especially the red pants.

Belichick wouldn’t care one way or the other about what the colors or logos look like on their freaking team uniforms. You could probably put potato sacks on their backs and he’d be fine with it. It’s not his team. Those are decisions for the Kraft family, who seem to be fine with the current arrangement.

Not at all.

The Jete logo and uniforms are crap. The updated versions they abandoned were WAY better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes