PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Olympics

Because, as you can see all around you, there is tremendous pressure to just go out there, take your chances, and let it make you fail -- and possibly suffer a truly terrible physical injury -- or overcome it. "Life is risk! Roll the dice! You'll be fine after a tub of ice!" (Mostly coming from guys who only saw tubs of ice in the movies.)

There's all kinds of courage... people are saying there's courage in showing people what a rational athlete looks like despite their enormous expectations. I don't need that to be bravery in her case, it's just what it looks like to me. I mean, if it's not, that's fine too... main thing is, and we agree on this, errbuddy shup. She doesn't have to gymnastick if she doesn't feel right.

Yeah "they" definitely need to shut the **** up. Most if not all have never represented this country as well as Simone has.

The irony of all this is NutjobFromVirginia telling "errbody shut up" when he has NEVER shut up about how we're all going to die from the virus....jeezus krist what an unaware friggin' MORON. Take a break you hypochondriatic shut-in...your opinions on ANYTHING are just piles of dog shyt

The irony of all this is NutjobFromVirginia telling "errbody shut up" when he has NEVER shut up about how we're all going to die from the virus....jeezus krist what an unaware friggin' MORON. Take a break you hypochondriatic shut-in...your opinions on ANYTHING are just piles of dog shyt

Alice one of these days....bang... zoom... straight to the moon.

The honeymooners are an all time great show. I believe you can watch all of them on YouTube now.

One of my favorite episodes.

Yeah "they" definitely need to shut the **** up. Most if not all have never represented this country as well as Simone has.
I mean, neither have I lol... but SHE has

Wow, I'm an instant fan of this woman: Gabby Thomas. Mass. native, Harvard graduate, Olympic runner AND gorgeous.

8656248b-9b13-4adc-ad1a-509faa22093a-wg_gabby.jpg

Djokovic melted down, then chucked his racket in the bronze match. Worse, he dropped out of the mixed doubles and left his partner out to dry.

I’m sure there’s loads of hypocrisy…from both sides of the coin, when discussing this opposed to Biles.

Djokovic melted down, then chucked his racket in the bronze match. Worse, he dropped out of the mixed doubles and left his partner out to dry.

I’m sure there’s loads of hypocrisy…from both sides of the coin, when discussing this opposed to Biles.
who am I to judge Simone Biles? I'd break my fool neck if I even tried to climb up on a pommel horse.Nothing but great respect for the young lady...she owes no one a dyam thing. Joko-biatch on the other hand...hey tough guy...your likability factor just dropped below the LeStoned James Mendoza line...

The pressure of the Olympics.

this is what toxic shock syndrome looks like......change your tampon

go eff your mother...oh wait, you don't have one. Mother Russia doesn't count,IgnoramusConfluence...

USA routs Spain in the quarters...team decides to crap in a bag and send it to IndecentContact to hang on his rear view mirror in the Yugo limousine he brags about

Twisties suddenly disappear
Mental illness now cured
Sponsors reaffirm support and $$$
Cameo opportunity required

She's so Brave

Last edited:
Twisties suddenly disappear
Mental illness now cured
Sponsors reaffirm support and $$$
Cameo opportunity required

She's so Brave

Impressive -- you apparently know quite a bit about neurology, kinesthetics, post-traumatic stress disorder and psychoactive drug therapy.

Jesus. Take it easy on him, Joe. Someone just died of Covid in Kuala Lumpur.

Speaking of money.

Top 10 richest Olympians of 2021, from Roger Federer to Usain Bolt and Caitlyn Jenner – and who wins the gold medal for the most endorsement deals?​

• Tennis fills three of the top 10 slots: serial champions Federer, who has endorsements with Rolex and Mercedes-Benz, and Serena Williams, plus a surprise No 1
  • Boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. and swimmer Michael Phelps make the list, but so do two horse riders (thanks to their billionaire families) and a snowboarder

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/styl...chest-olympians-2021-roger-federer-usain-bolt

Workin' neath the wheels, you get your facts learned
Workin' steeplechase (the Freehold track spurned)
Baby I got my facts learned real good right now
Bronze wanna get silver, silver wants the gold
gold ain't satisfying, because of the records daddy sold
The Olympics doesn't even have a platinum...

(Would be way easier if she were a Van Halen, you could just say "might as well jump.")

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back