PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Week 7 TNF Bears @ Packers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"receivers can't get open." Yeah Rodgers can do no wrong.

Maybe he should work more with his receivers and communicate with them in practice like Brady does with his receivers. There were people who actually thought Rodgers was better than Brady. These people can now eff off.

I hope the NBA comes awesome next week because football has been painful to watch and bet this year. I'll get 5 games a week on my cable package, at least, and double headers on friday. Not very hopeful though.
Celtics will be a lot of fun. All the people who booed Jaylen Brown and cried Ainge couldn't draft because he took this kid are going to owe Ainge an apology real soon.

Too late for Favre to come back?

McCarthy is in big trouble if they lose to the ****ing Bears (because of course Rodgers won't take any blame).

"INTEGRITY!"

CYDcCQHWsAAtq_o.jpg

Wow I haven't watched hardly any football besides Patriots so I just have to say wow Rodgers REALLY don't look good. I know it's been talked about, I just had not seen it. and figures I picked Packers in my work pool! :mad:

Great play by Floyd, Another stellar d lineman from Georgia

We should trade them Brisset for Jordy Nelson and Clay Matthews.

Bad outlook ahead if Packers lose here.

and yes...I HATE Roger ****in' Goodell...and I HAVE HATED him since his first year as commissioner. This utter piece of scum, this piece of excrement, this shyt stain on humanity needs to be EXCISED from the human gene pool by any and all means available. Rotten evil dirty ba$tard biatch of a punka$$ goddamned jerkoff.

remember when people were saying the packers would be 14-2 at worst?

R-E-L-A-X? No, more like S-U-C-K

WTF is Phil Simms talking about that wasn't a strip sack Rodgers just dropped the ****ing ball. But again: WRs do not know blitz pickup right? smh

and yes...I HATE Roger ****in' Goodell...and I HAVE HATED him since his first year as commissioner. This utter piece of scum, this piece of excrement, this shyt stain on humanity needs to be EXCISED from the human gene pool by any and all means available. Rotten evil dirty ba$tard biatch of a punka$$ goddamned jerkoff.
Are you sure you don't like him? :p

Nantz needs to stop making excuses for Rodgers. You can't say every game this year none of his receivers have been open

Rodgers might break Bledsoe's single game attempt record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back