PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL Super Bowl Bucs/Chiefs Game Thread

Chiefs are giving up.

Yup. I’ve never seen anyone make throws like that in my life. His body was parallel to the ground on the last one and he still put it in the right spot. Say what you will about the kid, but he really is a magician.

Once he signs his $500m contract and has noone to throw to, it’ll be just another highlights reel with no Superbowls.

Despite the outcome of this game, Mahomes may be the most talent player to ever play. He will probably never surpass Brady as the GOAT, but the man makes amazing how the **** did he just throw that type of passes all the time.

those last two throws by Pat deserve serious respect

one was almost a tD, and the other the guy dropped right in front of his face, should have been a TD easy

Mahomes at least is still fighting, though doesn't seem his receivers are

JONES FIRST DOWN!!!!

Here comes Fournette time

The OL has really dominated this Chiefs DL.

Tampa going to be scary next year too.
Wild. Tom’s gonna’ kick out asses under his six banners next season.
I’m glad we didn’t play them this year. We saw what the Bills did and they weren’t really going all out. Bucs might have beaten us by 50.

Next year we should be competitive with a much better QB and defense. Hopefully.

Kc d looks whipped

Against all expectations, both Leftwich and Bowles have called a great game. Time for me to stop disrespecting them.

to see KC only put up 9 points in the SB is epic!!! Love it, hopefully they come off the high horse now, them and their fans !

those last two throws by Pat deserve serious respect

one was almost a tD, and the other the guy dropped right in front of his face, should have been a TD easy

Mahomes at least is still fighting, though doesn't seem his receivers are
Bit of luck there on both honestly....guy is amazing talent but those could have just as easily been picked

It wasn’t clear that the Patriots couldn’t have gotten to the playoffs with Brady. I think they could be 11-5 and make the playoffs. After that who knows.

They may or may not have made the playoffs, but they were not going far in the playoffs with or without Brady.

We already had the cap hits for Brady and Brown. FYI.
Partial cap hits. Brady's cap hit was the remained of his previous contract. Brown's was the prorated portion of what was left after he was cut for using a child as a bargaining chip with some chick, among other things.
Both would have needed money added, in brady's case 25 million, and for brown whatever it is his prorated contract this year was for.

So it’s all over. Tom Brady has won another Super Bowl!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back