PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Sunday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

Psalm 18:39-42 "You armed me with strength for battle; y..." NIV - Online Bible Study
Click the link and read the verses psalms 18:39 and you willsee the quote is directly out of the bible.

Colin just has the bible verse psalms 18:39 tattoo to his arm exactly what that verse says. "You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet"

Which is one of many biblical verses he has tattoo. You say you don't care, but clearly you do. Now you want to say the quote is douche. The quote comes right out of the bible psalms 18:39. You can click the link or Google it.

I couldn't care less where it comes from. It's still douchey. How come you only pop up to praise Tebow, Kaepernick and other bible-thumpers? Why don't you spend a little more time on Christian Mingle or some other faith-based site and less time here? Last time I checked this is a football forum.

Guess Kap never read Leviticus 19:28(no tattoos)...

So now you are ready to hate on Colin. So now anyone who has tattoos can't be Christian or they are a bad person?

...and another thread goes completely off-topic. Well, at least the words "Tebow" haven't appeared.....yet.

Aaron Rodgers Playoff record

5 playoff appearances
5-4 (4 of the wins came the SB year)
1 SB
3 One & Done
1 Two & Done
Only been to the NFC championship once.

If Brady's recent playoff record is gonna be questioned by the media. Then they gotta start questioning Rodgers. He's suppose to be the best QB in the game.

I'm confused as to which game changing mistake was Rodgers. Was it when he dropped what would probably have been the game sealing pick-6, or when he blew contain on Kapaernick on a 3rd and long because he was too impatient to follow the game plan?

I couldn't care less where it comes from. It's still douchey. How come you only pop up to praise Tebow, Kaepernick and other bible-thumpers? Why don't you spend a little more time on Christian Mingle or some other faith-based site and less time here? Last time I checked this is a football forum.

Because thankfully I have made many good friends here on this site from all different faiths. Also I am a fan of the Pats and 49ers. However, my faith will always be apart of me no matter who I am with or where I am at. I praise alot of players for various reasons.

So now you are ready to hate on Colin

Im not understanding, because hes christain he is good? Because he supports God hes good? You mean like the crusades massacre of innocents good?
God knows your heart,doesnt care if you read a book written by man, or walk into a man made church. Fake symbols dont fool God. God knows who the real good ppl are, and doesnt look for advertisment space on some idiots OB's arm.
If you want to follow a guy , just because of Christianity, look at Colston,lol. Meek, humble, says nothing, and works hard.

Say what you will about BB and Kraft but they never requested a game time, even in the undefeated season with all those night games.

I will give you that the Pats, AFAIK, have never made a schedule request in the playoffs, but they have made requests in the past. For example, in 2008, when the Pats had to play four games on the West Coast, they specifically requested that it be scheduled as two back-to-backs, rather than four separate trips.

Because thankfully I have made many good friends here on this site from all different faiths. Also I am a fan of the Pats and 49ers. However, my faith will always be apart of me no matter who I am with or where I am at. I praise alot of players for various reasons.

One more reason to hope the 49ers get knocked out. So, what will you do if it is Pats vs. 49ers?

So now you are ready to hate on Colin

lol, how is that hate? I was just noting a contradiction going on there.

btw I think there's a difference between fan hate and real hatred. We don't know any of these people so most comments made I always assume are a bit tongue and cheek or exaggerated statements(except when we're talking about the Jets of course:cool:)

One more reason to hope the 49ers get knocked out. So, what will you do if it is Pats vs. 49ers?

Your bigotry has shined through in your posts and your posts indicate you want to create drama with me. Why should people of faith not be able to converse on a football forum?

Im not understanding, because hes christain he is good? Because he supports God hes good? You mean like the crusades massacre of innocents good?
God knows your heart,doesnt care if you read a book written by man, or walk into a man made church. Fake symbols dont fool God. God knows who the real good ppl are, and doesnt look for advertisment space on some idiots OB's arm.
If you want to follow a guy , just because of Christianity, look at Colston,lol. Meek, humble, says nothing, and works hard.

So then the point goes you don't know what is in Colin's heart. Only God does, so you shouldn't be going around acting as if he is the devil or something.

lol, how is that hate? I was just noting a contradiction going on there.

btw I think there's a difference between fan hate and real hatred. We don't know any of these people so most comments made I always assume are a bit tongue and cheek or exaggerated statements(except when we're talking about the Jets of course:cool:)

You pointed out Colin's supposed contradiction, yet you didn't call out the others for their contradictions.

I'm confused as to which game changing mistake was Rodgers. Was it when he dropped what would probably have been the game sealing pick-6, or when he blew contain on Kapaernick on a 3rd and long because he was too impatient to follow the game plan?

Spot on.

10char...

So then the point goes you don't know what is in Colin's heart. Only God does, so you shouldn't be going around acting as if he is the devil or something.

We've already established that honor, anyways. :D

BX78Lw7CEAA_Tcb.png

So this the point goes you don't know what is in Colin's heart. Only God does, so you shouldn't be going around acting as if he is the devil or something.

Its my opinion. Problem with most bible thumpers is they want to force feed god down your throat, according to their view, which is not Gods view.
They are not believers in god. They are afraid, extremists, care more about themselves and platform, than doing good, being kind, loving and caring for people. Strict religious people are the most judgmental people Ive ever met.
Its always someone is good or the Devil, always , supidly extreme.
Waterboy - The Devil!!! - YouTube

I just dont like the kid, and Im right according to his behavor.

Your bigotry has shined through in your posts and your posts indicate you want to create drama with me. Why should people of faith not be able to converse on a football forum?

I don't see you discussing football. That's my only problem with you here. I asked you a football related question (who you would root for if Pats vs. 49ers) and you ignored me

I don't see you discussing football. That's my only problem with you here. I asked you a football related question (who you would root for if Pats vs. 49ers) and you ignored me

I talk about various topics. However, you are not the authority of when or what I should talk about. You are being confrontational saying to go to christian mingle. Than when you found out I like the Pats and 49ers which I said from day one. You come at me with your question about would I root for the 49ers or pats? Ask pherin if it were the saints vs pats who would they root for. Maybe they will be up to doing your trivia game.

Its my opinion. Problem with most bible thumpers is they want to force feed god down your throat, according to their view, which is not Gods view.
They are not believers in god. They are afraid, extremists, care more about themselves and platform, than doing good, being kind, loving and caring for people. Strict religious people are the most judgmental people Ive ever met.
Its always someone is good or the Devil, always , supidly extreme.
Waterboy - The Devil!!! - YouTube

I just dont like the kid, and Im right according to his behavor.

I think it is very disrespectful of you to call people of faith bible thumpers. I also think it is wrong to generalize those of faith as judge mental. There's judgmental people and non judgmental people from all walks of life. A person's faith or lack of has nothing to do with it.

Please take this to the religion section...this is the football section and religion has nothing to do with football.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back