PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Sunday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

Packers D is playing pretty well, but they need to reach inside and step it up.

Looks like reached a little too far inside there.

Dawson will miss the kick

I think they are overstating effects of cold ball on kicking. Well in range at this point

all out run blitz here, they are going to run it

Oh well... wanted GB to win, but seeing Erin Andrews in pigtails, I s'pose, is some consolation...

Dang it, hoped Green Bay would win.

Shoot. :bricks::bricks:

So 3 home crowds freezing their asses off go home unhappy this week, only the comfy Indy fans get to go home happy. Seems fair!

So visitors won all except the Colts game. I'm good with that for next weekend too.

These kind of endings suck where a team just runs down the clock to 1 second to kick the field goal

It takes away some excitement IMO

3 road winner on WC weekend

These kind of endings suck where a team just runs down the clock to 1 second to kick the field goal

It takes away some excitement IMO

Hey we resemble that remark lol

You're just looking for reasons to hate this dude.

Yup, it seems some people are just grasping at draws trying to come up with reasons to hate on Colin Kaepernik. Some on here mentioned he didn't wear longs sleeves because he wanted to show off his douche tattoos. His tattoos are quiet the opposite of douche.

Colin Kaepernick's Tattoos: What's the Christian Quarterback's Bible-Based Body Art Mean?

Small excerpt from article.
"Kaepernick, 25, shared that his first tattoo was Psalm 18:39, set on a scroll on his right shoulder. The Bible verse reads: "You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet."

Yup, it seems some people are just grasping at draws trying to come up with reasons to hate on Colin Kaepernik.

Their are just so many straws to choose from. I do think he respensents the 49ers fan base perfectly though.

Aaron Rodgers Playoff record

5 playoff appearances
5-4 (4 of the wins came the SB year)
1 SB
3 One & Done
1 Two & Done
Only been to the NFC championship once.

If Brady's recent playoff record is gonna be questioned by the media. Then they gotta start questioning Rodgers. He's suppose to be the best QB in the game.

Their are just so many straw to choose from. I do think he respensents the 49ers fan base perfectly though.

What are you trying to say?

Anyone could choose alot of different draws about anyone who is in the NFL or has played in the NFL. Just because someone can grasp on the straw doesn't always make it warranted, accurate etc.

Like the straw of claiming he has douche tattoos? when his tattoos are mostly biblical verses.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back