PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pregame Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of us fans are still getting over Sundays game. Well, lets look ahead to this Sundays game against the Jets.

-Will Trent Brown be healthy enough to play, if not, who starts at RT (Herron or Cajuste)
-Will JJ be active
-Will Rham be put in the doghouse
-Will we see more down the field passes by Mac

Let's discuss and get ready for week 2
I will be at the game. Hope all our guys show up and ball out. Jets fans can be annoying . BTW JJ is from my hometown Bridgeport, CT so it's great to see him on the Pats

Last edited:
The Jets have not beat the Pats since 12/27/15 @ Metlife 26 - 20.
One of the 2 games at the end of the season that forced the Patriots to travel to Denver for the AFCCG and nobody could possibly predict that wouldn't end well.

Deleted

There is very little talent in that defense.

I like their DTs...Mosely & the recently(as in Yesterday)-signed BJ Goodson are ok... But their seconday is EXTREMELY inexperienced...

This is as close to a Get Right game on the road as it can get.

I agree. I think they'll use the same four guys, but Harris will get less snaps while White and Bolden get more (White out of the shotgun and Bolden the backup to Harris - Rham as the emergency back if there are injuries)...

If Kid Dyno-Mite isn't active for this game, then I will be...let's just say I won't be very happy.

Hit the flats/seams on offense.

If Kid Dyno-Mite isn't active for this game, then I will be...let's just say I won't be very happy.
It is likely doubtful that happiness is of any concern to the Patriots' coaching staff. I guess you could maybe ask Stacey James and the PR team?

It is likely doubtful that happiness is of any concern to the Patriots' coaching staff. I guess you could maybe ask Stacey James and the PR team?

Then how about putting your best players in the best possible position to succeed? Or does that no longer concern the coaching staff either?

I really, Really hope that Bill doesn't sign ANY of these four useless ****ing stiffs to the 53...or the PS for that matter...
It doesn’t even say who the players are and you still called them useless stiffs. Lol

Season is over if they drop this one. Miami loss at home a killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots