PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pre Game Thread- J-E-T-E @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who say that Wilson won't give our team a few gift interceptions, I agree it's unlikely.
But I also believe that the Pats have improved quite a bit since that game.
Not so sure the Jest have.

For those who say that Wilson won't give our team a few gift interceptions, I agree it's unlikely.
But I also believe that the Pats have improved quite a bit since that game.
Not so sure the Jest have.
The Jets have an actual victory (not of the moral variety) over a good team, which is more than you can say for the Pats. The Patriots are better than them and should win at home, but I think you can argue they are coming off their two best games of the season.

If they look past this game, they will lose. Jets are coming off a bye and you know they want this win badly.

Pats are the better team and should win IF they play their A game. I hope they're locked in - this is a crucial division/conference game and one they need.

over a good team

here are the WRs that took offensive snaps for the titans in that game josh reynolds (67 rec yards this season) , chester rogers (186 rec yards this season), nick westbrook-ikhine (125 rec yards this season)

the difference between that win for the jest and the pats losses to the bucs and cowboys is titans missed their 49 yard FG, cowboys & bucs made theirs

It's so sad to realize we're excited for Jets week so we can have a chance to win.
IF, and it's a big IF, our offense shows out, and has good balance and scores 28+ we're going to be all excited and a predicting winning season again. But, until we beat the Chargers or Browns, an above average team, it's looking like a 8-9 kind of year. We'll see

Seems like money in the bank first home win.

And, that is what bothers me. Nothing about this season has been smooth.

My prediction- we are going to make a statement to every other team in the AFC this week....we are not going to be a pushover and we are here to stay!!!!!! I can feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley I love your enthusiasm but this is,
ya know...the Jets.

Good morning everyone, getting you ready for a Thursday in Pat Land!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back