PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pre- Game Thread- Bucs @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady was the QB. lol That didnt even surprise me much. I will say this. The pats are going to have to figure out how to score more than 13 points if they want to win games, becuase that is not going to work against many teams.

Can you give a reasonable explanation if you mean this serious?
Belichick starved our GOAT quarterback of offensive talent and tried to trade his GOAT tight end for a lousy 4th just to be a spiteful prick. Belichick went from being Darth Hoodie to Douchface McGee.

He deserves every Legacy hit Tom’s Tampa success is smacking him in the face with.

Belichick starved our GOAT quarterback of offensive talent and tried to trade his GOAT tight end for a lousy 4th just to be a spiteful prick. Belichick went from being Darth Hoodie to Douchface McGee.

He deserves every Legacy hit Tom’s Tampa success is smacking him in the face with.
You can't be a Patriots fan.

Whew boy oh boy I was ready to be over this week last week.

All the pomp

This will be the fourth week in a row the Patriots are wearing their ugly home uniforms. Can’t we get a break?

Pound sand.

This will be the fourth week in a row the Patriots are wearing their ugly home uniforms. Can’t we get a break?

and wear our even uglier road uniforms?

Pats offered Brady a 2 yr contract in 2019 that was basically a 1 year contract. What is this dude talking about?

Pats offered Brady a 2 yr contract in 2019 that was basically a 1 year contract. What is this dude talking about?
Yeah that was terrible. Bill brought in Thomas....who was traded when AB signed. He drafted one guy....he sucks. They signed AB....they cut him over a text.

“The effort was there”. GTFO of here with that nonsense.

Last edited:
The Bucs pass rush has been underwhelming:

Barrett 11 pressures 1 sack 66th pass rush productivity
JPP 4 pressures 0 sacks 99th pass rush productivity
Tryon-Shoyinka 5 pressures 0 sacks 71st pass rush productivity
Suh 7 pressures 1 sack 46th pass rush productivity
Vea 9 pressures 0 sacks 30th pass rush productivity

Interesting. Maybe the OL has a chance this week.

If anything can get the Bucs front7 back on track it's facing our offensive coordinator. As simple as training camp.

His entire game was. I can forgive a lack of TE production from our new guys so far, given we're rebuilding an offense with a rookie QB, but poor blocking, hilariously bad hands, and penalties just make him a huge disappointment thus far. Long way to go, and I expect him to play better, but so far the return isn't good.

To be fair he has an oc who has literally zero clue what to do with 2 TEs. Would be funny if the Titans made Jonnu look good but the Pats oops I meant Denver'10 and StLouis'11 offense can't

For you Gronkaneers scum, here's your boi Brady giving you permission to root for the Patriots.

SmartSelect_20210927-230459_Firefox.jpg

Carry on.

“I know exactly what (the Patriots) are going to attempt to do to us and I know it will be a challenge for our team,” Brady said

He's got no idea Bill's pulling a Sicilian switch on his azz. Hahaha hahaha

Put Jo Williams on Evans with help, JJ on AB, Jackson on Godwin. Duggar or Phillips on Gronk and man up. Hopefully Uche is back and get after Brady and see what happens.

Ah I got you. Yeah our strength WAS running the ball and playing turnover-free ball. Then BB decided to keep Stevenson on the bench, run the wheels off of Harris, and Mac got a bit exposed.
It would be great if the Oline could get any push at all or pass protect for more than 1.3 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call