PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pre- Game Thread- Bucs @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's dead serious...I'm sure he's not the only one on this board :rolleyes:

After claiming last week that a word is a sexist term, then later admitting you were mistaken, maybe you should stop trying to interpret what others are saying and then using that negative interpretation to bait mods into taking action against others.

It’s going to be a challenging week for Ashley on this forum. She doesn’t need to also deal with a malicious troll pretending to be acting in the forum’s best interest, but in actuality just loves to stir up controversy, which has always been your act.

After claiming last week that a word is a sexist term, then later admitting you were mistaken, maybe you should stop trying to interpret what others are saying and then using that negative interpretation to bait mods into taking action against others.

It’s going to be a challenging week for Ashley on this forum. She doesn’t need to also deal with a malicious troll pretending to be acting in the forum’s best interest, but in actuality just loves to stir up controversy, which has always been your act.
The biggest troll on the board acting as an apple polisher.

This thread's still open?

Figured Mac 10 got it shut down by now.

That poster happened to post last week that he hated Belichick - there is no "interpretation" necessary. And yes, it will be tough on Ashley this week. Based on the criticism leveled at her last week (from you and others) over Deus getting banned from two threads, I'm surprised that she didn't let Ian know that she no longer wants the job.

Well, I'm glad we kept this thread focused on the game for all of half a day. Honestly longer than I anticipated.

I give the mods full permission to ban any/all who wish ill will on BB and TB12 this week.

<i'm exempt as I want Tom sacked 8 times and to throw 3 picks but that is not ill will>

Bucs front didn't generate enough pressure against Rams or Boys. Their secondary is decimated playing back-up rookies. If Mac can get his targeting fixed he could have a good game.

Stopping their offense is another matter. They don't seem to run very much and our secondary is playing well. There's a chance.

Bucs front didn't generate enough pressure against Rams or Boys. Their secondary is decimated playing back-up rookies. If Mac can get his targeting fixed he could have a good game.

Stopping their offense is another matter. They don't seem to run very much and our secondary is playing well. There's a chance.

I see Bowles bringing a lot of different blitzes/pressures. Teams that have the horses are going to keep doing that until Mac really makes them pay for it. His numbers were good against Miami but there weren't any big plays that made teams go "S**t, blitzing him is really risky...". It would go a LONG way to giving them a chance in this game if they could hit a couple deep plays (preferably for a TD) in the early game to get Bowles to hesitate on those just a little bit.

I agree, their lack of run game is good for us...their WR Corps not so much. Evans is a huge mismatch outside. I have hope for our defense.

Regarding our offense we need to keep TB12 off the field with our run game in theory which is a bad matchup for us with the buccs run defense. Vea seems concerning given his power. We need two guys on him probably bc he usually crashes the Center in 1 vs 1. I hope we attack them deep. I think this is a cryptonite for them with their current depth chart

I am. I’m here cheering for Belichick to be humiliated.
Can you give a reasonable explanation if you mean this serious?

God's speed to the mods as the build up to Sunday gets even more tense.

That GameDay thread on Sunday will be legendary, and I think the safest place from it would be Canada.

You Shall Not Pass Lord Of The Rings GIF

It'll be great.

It'll go a long way to galvanizing the NEP fan base.

Tom is gone. There is no Tom Brady. I hope he is sacked 8 times and Gisele asks him to retire for the 433rd time.

Like Norman Dale said in "Hoosiers"...

"Support who we are not who we are not. This is your team".
Hey if DeChambeau & Koepka could hug it out, anything is possible. Lmao

That GameDay thread on Sunday will be legendary, and I think the safest place from it would be Canada.

or the tom brady sub forum :ninja:

That poster happened to post last week that he hated Belichick - there is no "interpretation" necessary. And yes, it will be tough on Ashley this week. Based on the criticism leveled at her last week (from you and others) over Deus getting banned from two threads, I'm surprised that she didn't let Ian know that she no longer wants the job.
Lol, I never take anything personal Mac10, I love this site, the Pats and enjoy coming on and learning and participating as much as I can. I always try and bring a certain energy!! This might be a tougher week, but it looks like we made it through a day and no big issues. lol

I also think it helps that the Pats are coming into this game on a downer(so are the Bucs, but to a lesser degree) and there's not a lot of expectations this week from the Pats fans. I will be there Sunday night rooting like crazy for my team and hopefully we'll be able to play better but so far today the posters have been great, good posts, on point and for the most part not trolling. Hoping it continues!!!

Ash

Hey if DeChambeau & Koepka could hug it out, anything is possible. Lmao
I thought for sure those two steakheads would avoid each other...

Lol, I never take anything personal Mac10, I love this site, the Pats and enjoy coming on and learning and participating as much as I can. I always try and bring a certain energy!! This might be a tougher week, but it looks like we made it through a day and no big issues. lol

I also think it helps that the Pats are coming into this game on a downer(so are the Bucs, but to a lesser degree) and there's not a lot of expectations this week from the Pats fans. I will be there Sunday night rooting like crazy for my team and hopefully we'll be able to play better but so far today the posters have been great, good posts, on point and for the most part not trolling. Hoping it continues!!!

Ash
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lol, I have to admit, I have been looking forward to that GDT since the schedule has come out....I might be regretting that come Sunday though lol....my favorite game day threads have always been the playoff/super bowl threads....the passion really comes out!!!

Lol, I have to admit, I have been looking forward to that GDT since the schedule has come out....I might be regretting that come Sunday though lol....my favorite game day threads have always been the playoff/super bowl threads....the passion really comes out!!!
I think it needs to come out, i view this as an opportunity to talk passionate during the game with emotions, can't do this with my friends bc they don't like football as much as i do. If no insults or over the top stuff I think this will be fun

The Pats OL is wildly worse than either of those teams. Jones is not even slightly safe. Meanwhile Tampa has a top 5 run D and the Pats got like 2.5 per attempt from the running backs. I don't trust our soft run d against anybody.

Anything can happen, but on paper the matchup is pretty dire before you even bring up Brady vs rookie.

I think it needs to come out, i view this as an opportunity to talk passionate during the game with emotions, can't do this with my friends bc they don't like football as much as i do. If no insults or over the top stuff I think this will be fun
The GDTs are evil. I'm not sure they are for me.

I'd like to think during the week i'm 1/2 way respectful of other posters and take a couple of minutes to post fairly level-headed quips or responses.

Yesterday I told one poster to STFU and I got into it with 2 others at a nasty level.

Too raw. Too reactionary. Too emotional. I was pissed off at the loss and it got the best of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back