PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pre Game Thread- Browns @ Pats (Patriots 1000th game ever!)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing rumors on twitter (but from nobody credible in the media yet so FWIW) that Chubb has tested negative today and will be cleared to play on Sunday.

This is a credible account and she'll tell us for sure when she confirms it: https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot
Assuming he plays, i'm more interested in how effective Garrett will be on Sunday

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Ninkovich says he's knows coach Bills game plan already...stop the run stop the run...force Cleveland into 3d and long....so if Ninkovich knows this I'm sure Cleveland knows this...so Cleveland comes out throwing and Bills game plan(if #50 is correct) is out the window and the Pats find themselves down early.

their passing game doesn’t exactly scare anyone. It’s ranked 25th. Their rushing attack, on the other hand, is ranked 1st.

Everyone I know who tested positive did so for several weeks. Odds are not good that he will test negative twice by tomorrow.

Cleveland has to activate him from the COVID list by 4pm Saturday in order for him to be eligible to play. So that will be when we will find out for sure.

Cleveland has to activate him from the COVID list by 4pm Saturday in order for him to be eligible to play. So that will be when we will find out for sure.

Thats a big break for us. If myles cant go , completely changes the landscape of this game.

Thats a big break for us. If myles cant go , completely changes the landscape of this game.
He’s back at practice and will play, not at a hundred percent though with that bad foot.

No Chubb or Hunt
Landry, DPJ, Hooper
Backup RT vs Judon

pats D should win this game

Hopefully Hunt is out too for them. THen we can focus on stopping Peoples-Jones and Landry, whom I detest from his Miami days.

He’s back at practice and will play, not at a hundred percent though with that bad foot.

i saw he practiced today but does that confirm he plays?

No chubb? Woooow.

Things just got interesting.

Hopefully Hunt is out too for them. THen we can focus on stopping Peoples-Jones and Landry, whom I detest from his Miami days.

hunt is out. Yeah my belief is we focus on landry/dpj and dare them to run. Could be wrong though as Clevelands strength has been their run game

I guess it doesn’t but from what I’ve read he should be good to go.

Gotcha, if so every bit of that foot being hurt could still impact things in a big way

Our chances to win just shot waaaaay up.

Chubb was 20/131 against us in 2019. Sure, different team (different DC too, I think)

Could be down Harris, Rham, Gunner and Smith.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents