PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pre Game Thread- Browns @ Pats (Patriots 1000th game ever!)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Big game for us this week. Pats and Browns are both 5-4 and may be fighting for a wild card spot (currently the Pats are 7th, Cleveland 8th). We need this one to get the tiebreaker. A number of injuries to monitor this week as well. Pats open up as 2.5 favorites at home.

And if anyone wants to read the Browns message board...

Last edited:
I dunno if they beat CLE.

Who plays running back? Taylor and Bolden? Anyone else on the practice squad?

Offense needs to wake up for this one. You can only get by with your defense bailing you out so many times. Rham and/or Damien will be needed back for this one, hope they have a good recovery.

Maybe OBJ really is locker room poison.

Yeah, really surprised at how much they demolished Cincy by today...
More surprised than when we lost to a Dallas team that got crushed by a so-so Broncos team today?
Or when Jets beat Cincy?
Any given Sunday, right?

Burrow sacked 5 times, 12 qb hits

More surprised than when we lost to a Dallas team that got crushed by a so-so Broncos team today?
Or when Jets beat Cincy?
Any given Sunday, right?

Hopefully that Denver game means at least a little something and they can add a loss for KC / LAC / Vegas

I dunno if they beat CLE.

Its going to be tough. The errors have been creeping up again and they need to eliminate them to have a chance.

@Bill Lee , I see you following me around. I am really happy that you find me so interesting. I’m sure you’ll find this post something or other too, Spaceman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back