PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pre Game Thread- Browns @ Pats (Patriots 1000th game ever!)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest game of the year.

Pats win and playoffs turn from maybe to likely. Lose and they fall back to the pack and now they are on the wrong end of an important H2H tiebreaker.

Last edited:
Mac Jones will have 500 yards this game.

OBJ with 250

This is going to be a very interesting game. Cleveland has a lot of talent...good on defense, good on both sides of the line and a good running game....Both teams 5-4 and in the playoff hunt....

A few roster moves might be on the way this week:

This is going to be a very interesting game. Cleveland has a lot of talent...good on defense, good on both sides of the line and a good running game....Both teams 5-4 and in the playoff hunt....

A few roster moves might be on the way this week:

I started a Browns pregame thread yesterday, Ashley. Could you merge with this one? Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I started a Browns pregame thread yesterday, Ashley. Could you merge with this one? Sorry about that.

lol, sorry Mac., didn't see it ....it's done...all yours!!!!

True...another crucial game...we must stop Chubb

I thought Mayfield was hurt. He was terrible in the Steelers game. He probably should have sat that one out. But he looked great yesterday. If he can make plays downfield the Pats are in for a long afternoon. Hard enough to contain Chubb.

Maybe OBJ really is locker room poison.
uhh... ya! The guy has always been a selfish prima donna. I hate players like that. It never works out for them. They believe the media and their entourage of leaches telling them how special they are, until they end up on the street. I want nothing to do with him on the Pats - that's for sure!

Stidham or Cowart off PUP?...
I think Stid would be a more realistic backup to play if Mac went down, but I just can't see BB cutting Hoyer due to his mentor capacity.
And, he didn't look horrible in his brief action this year. However, could they activate Stid, then send him to the PS?
As for Cowart - it seems we have a good thing going on the DL. How much do we need him with Guy, Barmore, Davis, Godchaux

Might get to watch the Pats this week in Oklahoma as the local CBS station thinks we want to watch Mayfield and Cleveland.

Some practice squad moves today:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore