PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pre Game Thread- Browns @ Pats (Patriots 1000th game ever!)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown can play either tackle position. Onwenu can play RT or LG. Wynn so far is just a LT though long term he could be a G. Assuming we want all 3 to be starting, those limitations suggest Wynn at LT, Brown at RT, and Onwenu at LG.
Sure but the real question is not can they but should they.

The last ~5 weeks the protection has been better and they are averaging 137ypg on the ground @ 4.1ypc.

Not sure now is the time to mess with it since overall the line is playing decent.

Sure but the real question is not can they but should they.

The last ~5 weeks the protection has been better and they are averaging 137ypg on the ground @ 4.1ypc.

Not sure now is the time to mess with it since overall the line is playing decent.

Yeah but Mac is getting killed...you got to do some tinkering.

Yeah but Mac is getting killed...you got to do some tinkering.
Every sack or QB hit that takes place is not always the line's fault.

Last edited:
Brown can play either tackle position. Onwenu can play RT or LG. Wynn so far is just a LT though long term he could be a G. Assuming we want all 3 to be starting, those limitations suggest Wynn at LT, Brown at RT, and Onwenu at LG.

Wynn was a college LG. Why do you keep saying Wynn can't play left guard ?? People said Trent wasn't a LT until Scar made him one and it was his best year.

So today would be the day that Chubb absolutely have to get at least his first negative COVID test for him to play this weekend.

I tested positive for that damn thing 3 weeks apart this fool better be out Sunday lol

Everyone I know who tested positive did so for several weeks. Odds are not good that he will test negative twice by tomorrow.

Anyone have any hit% numbers on Mac lately? I feel like he's not actually getting hit that much, it's just that there's one or two hits per game that are really bad. I don't think overall pressure on him has been an issue the last few weeks, but the numbers may say otherwise.

Anyone have any hit% numbers on Mac lately? I feel like he's not actually getting hit that much, it's just that there's one or two hits per game that are really bad. I don't think overall pressure on him has been an issue the last few weeks, but the numbers may say otherwise.

It's been MUCH better the last 3 weeks with Onwenu at RT and Karras at LG. Both running game is on track and the # sacks and QB hits is not extremely alarming as it was the first 6 weeks. But the staff wants to move Onwenu back to LG soon so I'll wait for the problems to come back before lighting up the torches again.

Ninkovich says he's knows coach Bills game plan already...stop the run stop the run...force Cleveland into 3d and long....so if Ninkovich knows this I'm sure Cleveland knows this...so Cleveland comes out throwing and Bills game plan(if #50 is correct) is out the window and the Pats find themselves down early.

Ninkovich says he's knows coach Bills game plan already...stop the run stop the run...force Cleveland into 3d and long....so if Ninkovich knows this I'm sure Cleveland knows this...so Cleveland comes out throwing and Bills game plan(if #50 is correct) is out the window and the Pats find themselves down early.
Nice form. Couldn't even wait for GDT to go all negative. Lmao

Good. Let CLE throw. If they chose not to use their best player good for us.

I think you're oversimplifying what a gameplan entails.

Is there anyway to know if chubb has tested negative yet?

hmm not sure i agree with nink there. With chubb and hunt out im thinking we may dare them to run

Seeing rumors on twitter (but from nobody credible in the media yet so FWIW) that Chubb has tested negative today and will be cleared to play on Sunday.

This is a credible account and she'll tell us for sure when she confirms it: https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back