PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh McD needs to do some extensive self evaluation after this game and ask himself how he can better position this offense to succeed moving forward.

Bring back AB?

Come on what? I strongly feel Kraft had used poor judgment in releasing AB. When I say "usual" I am referring to his poor judgment with the Orchid Spa episode, as well as horrible attitude during Deflategate.

The running game opens up the passing game. No running game, no passing game. James Devlin and David Andrews (OL QB) were missed.

And Trent Williams, and Gronkowski, and Allen.

Rightly so. Look at the performance of the 2 catches on 12 targets or whatever garbage from Dorsett.
Are you going to whine every game or are you eventually going to get over it. AB is gone. He is a freaking moron who may have raped a woman, and was given one last chance and he decided it was a good idea to text pictures of a woman and her kids to his buddies, then accidentally include her in the chain. You can't make this crap up. We have the team we have now and *****ing about AB after every dropped pass is getting really freaking old.

Seriously fellas. Antonio Brown is a POS. Could care less he's not on the team. Wasn't expecting him to be here in the first place.

Come on what? I strongly feel Kraft had used poor judgment in releasing AB. When I say "usual" I am referring to his poor judgment with the Orchid Spa episode, as well as horrible attitude during Deflategate.
We get it

Bennett played. Got some pressures on Allen and Barkley..
He's still not up to speed, imho.

Yeah I think it might just be load management too. Last I checked he's played 48% of our snaps so far on defense. These last two weeks has seen his usage drop. Week one he played almost 60% of the snaps, then the Miami game that went down to 50% and last week he dropped down to 37%.

Might be a little injury thing too.

Defending brown is ridiculous.

With the game on the line, Bennett was in there. One of his pressures caused an interception. I think their just managing his staps at this point. He was also banged up this week. As the season goes on, I'd expect big things from him.

Yeah I think it might just be load management too. Last I checked he's played 48% of our snaps so far on defense. These last two weeks has seen his usage drop. Week one he played almost 60% of the snaps, then the Miami game that went down to 50% and last week he dropped down to 37%.

Might be a little injury thing too.

My Take - just finished watching the game.

Buffalo's D gave us fits and they played an excellent game. Their offense had more success against us than I would have expected and it will be interesting to see how the defense shows up in the coming weeks. Think Hightower's presence was a big factor with some or those holes Gore ran through. Buffalo's Oline help up extremely well.

Offense didn't have a great night. Running was more misses than hits and there was no receiver that the offense ran through. Oline was losing lots of 1 on 1's. Be nice to see some stats, but it didn't seem they gave him much time before he had to throw or move (I think the credit goes to Buffalo on this, but it didn't seem like /brady had much of a clean pocket or much time to read the field -- unlike Buffalo.

Either lots of penalties or they mostly happened at inopportune moments. Not a clean game from the Patriots and plenty of material for Bill to help motivate the players.

Still, a win (netter to win ugly than lose pretty) against a good team on their home field. I have to think the advantage goes mostly to the Pats for the next match up. Key players will be healthy, Oline should be either healthier or work better as a unit and it will be at home.

Seriously?

New to football?

No I was being sarcastic. O struggled for much of the last half last week and this week. Division games sure, but warts are showing.

Oh really? The MOST ignorant?
Whatever, buddy. Brady struggles when pressure comes from the middle. Most guys do. Most immobile guys more so. Feel free disagree.

Yo,"buddy", that's NOT what you posted.
Every pocket QB struggles with pressure from up the middle.Duh.
THIS is what you posted: " ..since 2002, if you get pressure up the middle on Brady, he folds".
So ALL those plays over the past 18 years where I watched Brady stand in the pocket and get hammered, never flinching,keeping his eyes on his targets and completing big play after big play, never happened? Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back