PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Trent Williams, and Gronkowski, and Allen.

One is injured, one is retired, and one doesn’t and has never played for the Pats. That’s an odd list.

Defending brown is ridiculous.

I don't believe he is defending AB but rather criticizing the owner for releasing AB over text messages (albeit harassing). Brown already had deplorable history at the point of employing him so why release him? The only benefit I could see is the ability to regain cap space which we now know is unlikely. What benefit did his release provide other than releasing a distraction?

I don't believe he is defending AB but rather criticizing the owner for releasing AB over text messages (albeit harassing). Brown already had deplorable history at the point of employing him so why release him? The only benefit I could see is the ability to regain cap space which we now know is unlikely. What benefit did his release provide other than releasing a distraction?
When someone says
“Brown shouldn’t have sent those texts”
And he replies
“You mean kraft shouldn’t have made a bad decision”
Of course he is defending AB.

He is literally saying the blame lies with kraft not AB.

It’s nice to be in a position to win in these kind of games while our offense is going through some difficult times. The defense should be good enough to buy the coaches some time to figure this thing out.

When someone says
And he replies

Yes, the blame should be placed on Kraft for AB's release as it was his decision (according to some). The action that undoubtedly led to AB's release is of his own doing. I am not defending AB's actions but knowing what I know now I do not see what benefit was provided to the Patriots upon AB's release. Kraft is to blame for the decision and AB is to blame for Kraft having to make that decision.

Come on what? I strongly feel Kraft had used poor judgment in releasing AB. When I say "usual" I am referring to his poor judgment with the Orchid Spa episode, as well as horrible attitude during Deflategate.
@Biffins , are you also @TouchDown Patriots ? Just curious.

Yes, the blame should be placed on Kraft for AB's release as it was his decision (according to some). The action that undoubtedly led to AB's release is of his own doing. I am not defending AB's actions but knowing what I know now I do not see what benefit was provided to the Patriots upon AB's release. Kraft is to blame for the decision and AB is to blame for Kraft having to make that decision.
Since you are new here and obviously a troll I will ignore you.

Since you are new here and obviously a troll I will ignore you.

Please do as your criteria for being a troll is those whom have a differing opinion other than your own. Thank you for displaying your ignorance.

Last 9 games dating back to last season’s 2nd Buffalo game: 13 points allowed in the first half of games.

What the.........???????? :confused::confused::confused:

When someone says
And he replies

What do you not understand.

The blame for sending those texts lies with AB.

The blame for completely overreacting and release him and denying us his services lies with Kraft.

What part is hard to understand.

Imagine Kraft releases Jackson tomorrow for the helmet to helmet hit since some sponsor threatened to pull out if he didn't. I can yap all about how while Jackson's hit was helmet-to-helmet and technically a penalty, it should be taken in the broader context of the situation and wasn't a grave mistake. Perhaps he can twist his shoulder a bit more, that's it.

Kraft overreacted to AB's benign and harmless texts under potentially some sponsor pressure. That pisses me off.

My take away way is that the offense clearly has some issues. I think the biggest problem is that our running game is not good. We are looking one dimensional on offense and the Bills have a good defense which resulted in woes in the passing game too. It was a rough one but I have faith that they’ll figure **** out as the season moves along.

I just want the defense to stay healthy because it is a FORCE. Best defense this team has had since 03 and 04 seasons.

Gostkowski? Smdh....

Last 9 games dating back to last season’s 2nd Buffalo game: 13 points allowed in the first half of games.
I am happy to see DEFENSE back in the NFL, not just for the Patriots. Chicago, etc. The game is at its best when balanced despite the occasional basketball game like Bucs-Rams today.

defense is good, but I will not get excited to we play some tough offenses..we have played garbage so far so stats are meaningless.

The blame for completely overreacting and release him and denying us his services lies with Kraft.

Imagine Kraft releases Jackson tomorrow for the helmet to helmet hit since some sponsor threatened to pull out if he didn't. I can yap all about how while Jackson's hit was helmet-to-helmet and technically a penalty, it should be taken in the broader context of the situation and wasn't a grave mistake. Perhaps he can twist his shoulder a bit more, that's it.

Kraft overreacted to AB's benign and harmless texts under potentially some sponsor pressure. That pisses me off.
I argued for AB and defended AB for 11 days. When he posted those stupid texts I was done. Time to suck it up and move on DoOd. My guess is he would have been suspended after the texts regardless and wouldn't be playing for us either way.

I just got home from Buffalo and here’s my views from the game.

Brady is fine. This game was mostly about the lack of time for him to throw and when he did receivers weren’t getting open. Need another Wr or Gronkowski return though. It’s probably best they don’t see KC until later in the season.
The Bills defense was aggressive and very amped the entire game. . This wasn’t entirely on the offense being bad, but there is definitely a lack of explosion on the offense.

The Pats d is legit in person. Allen did miss a few throws, but the Pats did not make things easy and the JJ interception was an incredible play too. I didn’t see any significant coverage breakdowns or glaring weakness. There is a quickness that was missing even on the 03 and 04 teams they have now. Reminds me of Seattle a few years ago.

Not sure who Brady was throwing to in the end zone but no one was even remotely open. That was on him.

Maybe you can ask a Patriots fan for a roster program.

It was Jonathan Jones, Einstein.

And your analogy is moronic.

Why don’t you take up gardening?

Also to add, Bills’ offense stinks.
Goodnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back