PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edmunds did play very well for them. Was all over the place. They're getting early returns on him.

I don't recall Brady calling out the Mike either. He wasn't on today. He had no rhythm.
It was the worst game the OL has played in a long time.
Hard to have a rhythm when there is no blocking

Would have loved to have seen Gore in here instead of Burkhead. Rexie is good, but Gore is someone that could have really taught Michel, imho..

Gore wouldn't have been a bad add. I'm very happy with our current stable of RBs. Our offensive line just isn't good enough for them yet. Hopefully, by the end of the year, they'll be healthy and producing some open lanes to run through.

It was the worst game the OL has played in a long time.
Hard to have a rhythm when there is no blocking

I've not been a fan of the line yet this season. Regardless, Brady was not on today. He had multiple missed opportunities. He'll rectify it next week.

Eh, in thr opposite situation we'd all be going ballistic and would be complaining about the "NYJFL" and ****. Getting on the coach for complaining when his QB got knocked out is a bit much to me, even if it's objectively not a headhunter play.

I didn't see anyone blaming the league when Ridley got knocked the **** out in the AFCCG.

And if Brady stops his adventures blocking downfield on screens we will also never be in a similar situation.

I get why the refs flagged it but it was the wrong call.

rams giving up 55 to tb at home is shocking

I was thoroughly impressed with the Brady twirl around and quick slant pass to Dorsett...I'm so glad they ran it twice because once was obviously not enough.
It’s been a very successful play for years.

rams giving up 55 to tb at home is shocking

True. Rams have a good defense. Tampa has crab thief at QB. They shouldn't surrender 50 points.

It was kind of a bad day but really, on the road. If you can win at all, it’s all good

Run blocking has to be a lot better than this.

Not like AB would have helped...nah...

1. Blueprint is now out to rattle this O.

2. Defense was huge today led by Van Noy. If they can keep this up they will take us deep.

3. Take the win and run. A win is a win and weve seen this before!

4. See above. Not worried about TB12 and not panicking.

So if we didn't have that blocked punt TD today, you'd be panicking but because we lost the game, but since we won, then it's all ok. Pathetic offense? Hey we won. No running game? Hey we won.

1. Blueprint is now out to rattle this O.

2. Defense was huge today led by Van Noy. If they can keep this up they will take us deep.

3. Take the win and run. A win is a win and weve seen this before!

4. See above. Not worried about TB12 and not panicking.

The blueprint has been out for a long, long time. Get consistent pressure up the middle with your front four. Teams that give TB/Patriots fits do exactly that.

Rightly so. Look at the performance of the 2 catches on 12 targets or whatever garbage from Dorsett.
Hopefully the experiment of expanding dorsetts role is over.

While the Bills D is good, Brady was not on his game today. The interception was totally his fault since he was throwing it with Hyde right in front of him..

Not sure why they changed things up there at the end.. The running game was working and then they went with two straight pass plays that failed miserably.

Running game was never working for us. All day. Neither was the passing game. We had a pathetic offensive performance.

Got a lot to work on in the next week

The blueprint has been out for a long, long time. Get consistent pressure up the middle with your front four. Teams that give TB/Patriots fits do exactly that.
No one gives Brady fits. That’s why he has 6 rings.

So if we didn't have that blocked punt TD today, you'd be panicking but because we lost the game, but since we won, then it's all ok. Pathetic offense? Hey we won. No running game? Hey we won.
The point is to win.
Every win counts the same.

One against a division opponent, on the road when they division opponent is 3-0 is fantastic regardless of crying about style points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back