Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
Nice start with plenty to talk about. Hard not to walk away from this one feeling pretty good about the upcoming season, pending some injury news after seeing LaCosse get hurt, etc.

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Harry looked great, myers looked great, barrios played great, stidham played very well. So didcollins, wino, rivers etc. very good start to the season. One thing i noticed about stidham was that he seems to have to wind up or **** the ball behind his head , unlike brady who is much smoother, he doesn't seem to have to do what stidham does to get the same velocity. that being said he throw the ball really well, right on the button most of the time. So brady is quicker in releasing the ball. For his first game he showed a lot of poise under pressure.

Last edited:

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Wow. Other than a cringeworthy opening song to open the broadcast, we looked damn good. I can’t think of anyone who played badly. Both Hoyer and Stidham looked sharp. Tough decision if we can only keep one. Young receivers looked good too, as did the linebackers. Great start to the year!

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reminds me of the first preseason game of the 2011 season when the D suddenly felt much faster and more aggressive than the the year before. There were several posts about it.

I think this is a better D, though. Especially if Andre Carter doesn’t get hurt again.

Uptown

Standin' Pat
Cut everybody :D

Granted it was the first preseason game, but I was encouraged by what I saw both offensively/defensively (minus the penalties). Meyers is a stud & Jarrett Stud-arm’s future is bright. Lastly, this D will be top 3-5 this year.

Last edited:

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
Wow. Other than a cringeworthy opening song to open the broadcast, we looked damn good. I can’t think of anyone who played badly. Both Hoyer and Stidham looked sharp. Tough decision if we can only keep one. Young receivers looked good too, as did the linebackers. Great start to the year!
Etling was out there looking like he's never played a down of receiver in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.