PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Dolphins beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Tough loss. Our offense was bad, defense couldn't stop the run and Gilmore got hurt, don't know how much worse it could have gotten.

We are out of the playoffs......maybe its Stidham time. I must admit, I have seen enough of Cam running this offense. He has had his moments, but
just too inconsistent.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!

Let's discuss!!!

A sad day.

Depressing loss...run defense was horrible...i think we need a huge upgrade there too...qb wr te are not the only problems infortunately...

1. Josh McDaniels is totally exposed without Tom Brady.

2. Special teams is elite. Folk, Bailey, Gunner. Kudos to our new ST teams coach Cam Achord this year, excellent job.

3. We have to draft DLine with our first round pick. We can't stop the run at all.

4. Bring back Bill O'Brien.

5. I give mini kudos to Sony for running harder today, he has good awareness to realize Harris is the top back now.

Newton isn't good anymore, but I don't dislike the guy. I say just move on after the season ends and shoot for dynasty 3.0!

Or at least make us a playoff team. Good luck Bill, team needs a lot of work this coming offseason.

Flores is giving off try-hard, kid-brother vibes. It's clear these games against NE are his proverbial Super Bowl. Looking forward to seeing the 'Phins get cleaned out to end the season after blowing their wad for one game because their head coach is insecure about playing his former team.

Running the ball when it was clear NE wasn't using TOs and the game was over. Did Belichick shake his hand? I wouldn't have.

Anyway, Happy Holidays folks, and a Merry Christmas to those who observe it.
The Dolphins are 9-5 and headed to the playoffs, what are you on about?

Par for 2020

Wonder if we’ll get any indication on Stidham for the Bills game post game.

A few tweaks here and there and we get the ol' "Field Goal Dynasty" going again! Yes sir...it's actually quite freeing to go into a game knowing you can't get 7 ever...I think I'll ask the dentist to forget the lidocaine numbing when he pulls my wisdom teeth tomorrow...fun fun fun!

Dolphins were dead last in the league in yards per rush.

Ran for 251 yards today on us. LOL

The Dolphins are 9-5 and headed to the playoffs, what are you on about?
Their playoff spot is confirmed?

Regardless, Flores sells out for these games against the Pats. Same deal as the end of last season. Credit to him for the wins, but he's blowing trick plays in the regular season to beat a bad team. Congrats, I guess?

Not the birthday gift I was hoping for ... :(

They need to lose out now. It’s much more beneficial at this point to get a better pick and keep Lawrence out of the division. Buffalo clinched the dividing you aren’t hurting them, and beating the Jets is like beating up a three year old.

Flores is giving off try-hard, kid-brother vibes. It's clear these games against NE are his proverbial Super Bowl. Looking forward to seeing the 'Phins get cleaned out to end the season after blowing their wad for one game because their head coach is insecure about playing his former team.

Running the ball when it was clear NE wasn't using TOs and the game was over. Did Belichick shake his hand? I wouldn't have.

Anyway, Happy Holidays folks, and a Merry Christmas to those who observe it.

Why wouldn't you "try-hard" when you're in playoff contention and every win matters? They needed this more than we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes