PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Chiefs Beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always, always say - if your game plan ends up coming down to a ref's call, then you've already lost.

But I mean. This was like 4 blown calls. Blatant PI, missed TD, Gilmore scoop n' score, and more. So ****ing pissed.

It got to a point where a professional sport shouldn't get, which is success being repeatedly thwarted by awful, awful calls.

Maybe figure out the difference between you’re and your before you start calling people idiot and dummy. You are unbelievable. Straight to insults and you don’t have basic grammar skills.
Umm his grammar was correct.

Am still absolutely confused about their approach with him. On a team that lacks physical talents in the red zone he doesn't get any designed plays ?

You’re right. This is absolutely inexplicable.

some times you get the bull...some times you get the horns...

gonna need a triple decker pink bus to get all the pink hat CL's out of here the next few days...double decker just won't do

a-stop-at-the-historic.jpg

Am still absolutely confused about their approach with him. On a team that lacks physical talents in the red zone he doesn't get any designed plays ?

They see him in practice every day. You don't. His playing time is a reflection of his ability.

But it should have been overturned and it was a 3rd down conversion.
I understand. I felt at that point of the game, KC was going to go for it & probably convert the 1 yard gain. I wish they’d kept the challenge. Mostly for the timeout, as I’d never thought we’d be requiring that many challenges. Was wrong, sadly.

How does this Patriots team beat anyone who doesn't suck?

KC and they're schittt defense held Brady to 16 points, 7 on a trick play...AT HOME

this offense it's so poor right now they cannot turn it over; they need every possession because it's so hard for them to score

Most of them are older. The NFL needs to start thinking of making age a BFOQ if the game is moving too fast for the current crop.

Honestly I blame the rulebook and the way central review works more than the ref crew. Mistakes happen, sometimes they even accumulate. But getting a replay of Harrys TD again and again while being without a way to do something about it is just silly.

If there are clear 100% wrong calls there needs to be a way for review to be initiated automatically and not only in the last 2min.

If they cant see it within 2-3 replays just let it go. Then it is not blatant. But the Harry situation is just a catastrophe.

You are right every yr about that yr's pats team. When have you ever been wrong ? :)

I know!!! I know!!!! Pick me!!! Pick me!!!!!

I like to give guys time, and I thought he showed some promising signs in the preseason, but it’s hard to not think what we see is what we get at this point, and what we get right now is pretty poor. He had a couple of attempts today where I felt like he was almost folding himself into the tackle just to get it over with, it was atrocious.

But the line is awful now so who knows.

He wasn’t great today. He doesn’t hit the hole with authority. Plus, like almost everyone else, he had a drop.

How does this Patriots team beat anyone who doesn't suck?

KC and they're schittt defense held Brady to 16 points, 7 on a trick play...AT HOME

this offense it's so poor right now they cannot turn it over; they need every possession because it's so hard for them to score
Let’s hide outside of Gillette and sneak up on them and beat the crap out of them!!!

I gotta force myself to look at the positives. Defense is legit and played damn good football today. Team has fight in em, they’re 10-3 for as bad as they’ve looked as of late of offense.

Buffalo lost, Texans lost, NE still controls their own destiny for the division and the 2 seed.

Yeah, assuming they win out this loss will be an afterthought.

The only way in which this loss is of greater consequence is if Baltimore drops a game late in the season, in which case the #1 seed could've been had.

I never insulted you. You called me a dummy and an idiot and a **** head.. I responded that maybe you aren’t as bright as you claim to be. Have another drink man.

Welcome to the club.

The 2013 offense wins this game today

The only way in which this loss is of greater consequence is if Baltimore drops a game late in the season, in which case the #1 seed could've been had.
I believe if everything stays as is we would play KC in the first round?

They see him in practice every day. You don't. His playing time is a reflection of his ability.

I get that.

I am not saying he should start over others. I am asking for a 4-5 play slice of the offense. A day 1 WR picks need to have some kind of skillset you can use. Even if it is situationally limited.

Right now we cannot beat a playoff team on our home field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes