PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Chiefs Beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter. If it was a TD, it was a TD. A lot of teams would struggle against the Chiefs if the refs arbitrarily docked TDs from them, even if they're on the 2.
I dont disagree . But once its called, you still have to execute in the RZ. Yes sometimes it will not work out but the RZ offense has a common disaster all season. They are actually moving the ball well. RZ plays and our kicking situation are really taking pts of the board in significant numbers than we think.

BAHAHAHAHAH

The mother****er cost us 21 points. Lay off him? **** off.
What part of "he didn't make either of those 2 atrocious calls that each cost NE a TD" did you not understand? All I am saying is bash the refs who were responsible.

We have horrible Offense that needs Gimmick a plays to score. Stop blaming the Refs we ran out of challenges. And BB going for that all out Punt Block didn't help a putrid Offense.

That comment won’t fly here. Many kool-aid drinkers here think the offense will turn it around. I remember some of these posters saying how we would march down the field against this KC defense yet the KC defense took their lunch and ate it.

The sad part is Kraft won't bring back Antonio Brown. AB would take pressure off Edelman.
Sanu is average at best.

That was the advantage having Gronk. They cannot double team Gronk AND Edelman.
Now, they just double Edelman and the Offensive will struggle.

We have horrible Offense that needs Gimmick a plays to score. Stop blaming the Refs we ran out of challenges. And BB going for that all out Punt Block didn't help a putrid Offense.
JC Jackson gets an int and we do nothing.. blocked fg of folk... we block a punt... We cause a fumble... Imagine if we had a top 20 offense..
We must be last when you take out all the points scored on defense and special teams.. we've become the bears

Bill stubbornly insists that what they are doing can work. But the offense has been moribund for over a month. Many fans lack Bill’s patience. So next week he will start Sony again with runs into a wall before Brady gets killed again on 3rd and long?

If anything we need more Sony not less. It will help that for once we will not behind multiple scores and can actually work on the run game.

The fatal flaw offensively is ZERO production from the TE position. As a die hard Patriots fan I was entertained by Brady's emotional play. The fire still burns, despite the idiotic moronicisms of the thumb saucking NE media. Watching Kittle earlier in the day made me wonder why the Pats didn't draft a real TE this year

That comment won’t fly here. Many kool-aid drinkers here think the offense will turn it around. I remember some of these posters saying how we would march down the field against this KC defense yet the KC defense took their lunch and ate it.
3 games to figure it out...

Losing to @BAL happens

Losing to @HOU happens

Losing to a revengeful KC team happens.

....if we lose to BUF and one of BUF/MIA then our problems are no longer serious.

They are fatal

If they win out does that really mean anything? What you wanna see in these losses is improvement from this offense and you haven’t seen it at all.

They really need to work on the RZ plays. Harry call being terrible, they still had the ball on the 2 yard line. This is when you pound it in blount style. As I said our execution and playcalling arent good in the RZ.

Years ago that blown touchdown call wouldn't have been as big a deal because the Patriots probably would have turned around and scored.

Not this year. I knew the second that wasn't ruled a touchdown the pats weren't going to be able to overcome that and score a touchdown.

Just saying stopping to grammar criticism brings you to his level.

Grammar criticism is annoying but personal attacks for it was uncalled for.

Mistakes happen, sometimes they even accumulate. But getting a replay of Harrys TD again and again while being without a way to do something about it is just silly.

If there are clear 100% wrong calls there needs to be a way for review to be initiated automatically and not only in the last 2min.

If they cant see it within 2-3 replays just let it go. Then it is not blatant. But the Harry situation is just a catastrophe.

There should be ongoing, continuous reviews. Doesn’t college do that? I’m pretty sure rugby — which doesn’t even have regular play stoppages — does it.

There should be 3 people in the booth that see a quickie replay of every play. They should have “confirm” and “review” buttons in front of them. If at least 2 hit “review” then they do a real replay review (buzzing down to tell the refs to stop the clock).

So for things that aren’t close or that aren’t very high leverage there won’t be two votes and play won’t be stopped.

The fatal flaw offensively is ZERO production from the TE position. As a die hard Patriots fan I was entertained by Brady's emotional play. The fire still burns, despite the idiotic moronicisms of the thumb saucking NE media. Watching Kittle earlier in the day made me wonder why the Pats didn't draft a real TE this year
Or the past several yrs given gronk s injury history

If they win out does that really mean anything? What you wanna see in these losses is improvement from this offense and you haven’t seen it at all.

Stay healthy, win next three games and lets see where we are in 4-5 weeks. Speculation about the postseason is pointless.

The refs screwed us but there’s a lot of truth in this post otherwise.

Breer with a great point post game...and it kind of sad ...

R.e. the "no returner" punt block try .. Belichick thought the team had a better chance at blocking a punt than it had of Brady driving them 75 yards for a TD...VERY TELLING

They did get some help from the refs. Let's not ignore a TD that was not called and it wasn't even close

Years ago that blown touchdown call wouldn't have been as big a deal because the Patriots probably would have turned around and scored.

Not this year. I knew the second that wasn't ruled a touchdown the pats weren't going to be able to overcome that and score a touchdown.
Not too far out. Last yrs running game would've helped it. We just cant block right now in running plays in the RZ and tbh not calling enough of it. There was no need for us to throw on 1st down so many times. So many 2nd and 10s. It really puts a lot of pressure on players who are already feeling the heat. Even in this game we went away from the run once the chiefs took the lead.

Now that’s a dumb effin comment. Edelman has been busting his ass out there all season, playing through injuries and providing the only offense we have at times.

Exactly. The fact that he is open for a single catch is amazing. He is the only guy on the Pats you need to account for and he still produces. Amazing player. Honestly, no other receiver should be on the team next year (Harry might get another year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call