PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Chiefs Beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some extra thoughts and questions:

a.) Again, I was unable to read the whole thread...so apologies in advance.

b.) Why was Folk's kick blocked??? Looked like a monumental failure of the line to allow the blocker through?

c.) I really really loved seeing BB signal a first down after Brady's run on 4th and 6....I have not seen BB that emotional on the sidelines since maybe SB 39 when he hugged Crennel and Weis......

d.) Gonna have to verify it on tape, but I keep seeing us missing blocks when we move blockers on pulls or do outside zone blocking....think we need some more stationary blocking.

Retirement papers are very real despite your confusion .
They're real but mean little since they can be trivially rescinded.

I like Bolden running it over Sony at least he runs hard and does not trip over himself like Sony who needs the red sea to be parted to get yards. Sony should have had more yards his Rookie year if he had break-away Speed! Chubb would have had 2000 yards behind Gronk -Devlin our OL year.

Have you seen Chubb?! He's a freaking mini-me version of Marshawn Lynch. He's all muscle.

If the Patriots win out, which I believe they will, they get at least the #2 seed and the bye. After that it’s win or go home, and regardless of how they look right now I will always bet on Belichick and Brady in those games. That’s no guarantee, but I still like their odds.

Booing the team off the field was an embarrassing look for the fans. Couldn't believe it.
Surely you can't be serious.

They deserved Each and Every One of those boos at the end of the first half...and then some...

What does that have to do with your iron clad guarantee?

Youre right.

You talking out of your axxhole everyday has nothing to do with Gronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes