PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Chiefs Beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony is looking like the back that can get what the line gives him but no more. Last years O line was great in the run game and may have made him look better than he is. He’s far to easy to take down on initial contact.
Pretty much.

I know one of them you are referring to. The Harry one. But what was the other one? The one to Meyers was dropped. Replay showed it plain as day.
Gilmore’s shoulda been scoop&score on the Kelce fumble.

Though those were both the same drive so if they had gotten the fumble right the screwed up Harry play wouldn’t have happened.

Officiating may have been terrible, but championship teams don't put themselves into a position where bad calls can cost them a game.
sorry, but hate this reasoning..bad calls do cost teams wins..period

Hopefully. I'd love to see it

you can see that he has the natural ability as a pass catcher......he did it in college....they just have guys who are way ahead of him in that capacity

Historically speaking this is not true there are more than enough AP players who were not instant hits.

After missing 2 months on PUP I consider this a lost season for him. Hopefully his latest injury isn’t severe and maybe he can help us a little down the stretch. Next year I expect him to be a bigger part of the offense. Just that 1 td he caught today he showed glimpses of the ability to make defenders miss and the power to get those extra yards. A damn shame the refs couldn’t get the call right.

Though those were both the same drive so if they had gotten the fumble right the screwed up Harry play wouldn’t have happened.
They also blew the first challenge which was BOTH OPI and short of the line to gain

77 yards on 21 carries (discounting the Brady scrame)....KC is one of the WORST run defenses in the LEAGUE

sorry, but hate this reasoning..bad calls do cost teams wins..period

nothing you can do about the refs except play through it......they just the pats but they could have still won the game KC is a good team.....pats need to be better

A lot of heart and fight but no talent on offense

We draft Nkeal Harry while AJ Brown goes 5 catches for 153 and 2 TD
Or probably just as likely AJ Brown doesn’t manage to get the magic “trust” and gets thrown to one time a game.

Hopefully in the offseason they address the offense by drafting a CB in the 2nd round who continues to be inactive.

I forgot they burned the 2nd on Sanu. Ouch!

Yep, and the Harry play would've been challenged had the officials either:

a.) correctly overturned Bill's first challenge, which clearly showed the ball advanced to the 39 yard line, not the 40,
or
b.) correctly not blown the Kelce fumble dead on the field.

Additionally, the Dorsett play where he was clearly interfered with late would've been challenge-able had any of the above been officiated correctly.

When evaluating the impact of the officiating in its totality and its domino effect (clearly, black-and-white, objectively incorrect calls), I think this is likely the game in which officials have, without dispute, impacted the outcome the most. Certainly in the replay era.

We lost the game when Kraft became ****ified and got rid of antonio brown. Thanks alot bend over Bob.

Or could have been challenged. No challenges left cost us points

The notion that the refs shouldn't be held accountable because you should be so good you can overcome their incompetence is a dumb take. Like, really, really dumb.

you can see that he has the natural ability as a pass catcher......he did it in college....they just have guys who are way ahead of him in that capacity
I don't see him natural at the NFL level at all. He could develop . Who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing