PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Phins Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the people who are acting like this game doesn't matter re-visit this when the Pats are losing the AFCCG in Denver.

This gameplan is laughable, either try and win or take Brady and Gronk out, this half assed bs is pointless.

the patriot nobility class fans are going to say you know nothing about football, everything's fine, we're all chicken littles blah blah blah.

Better to not complain and say everything's fine.

anyone else worried about Ghost?

Yup, kneeling.... Where's my hundo?
Never recall before this year that BB would ever kneel down like a WEAK Sista this many times!!! GO FOR IT BB!!!!

It's very rare that I've seen a Patriots team play with no life. Today is one of those days.

Then why even play Brady/Gronk/Amendola?

That's the point, they're stuck in the middle of a strategy that makes no sense.
Not only them but Collins, McCourty, and Butler should sit too if this is the game plan they're going with.

People seriously need to stop talking about firing Josh. He's one of the best in the business! Clearly they thought they could win by minimizing Brady and running the ball and allowing the defense to do their job. Neither is working. They will have to change it up in e second half

Except McDaniels have been stinking up the joint for the past 2-3 seasons. The Pats O have been some form of crap since Edelman's injury. They're just not that good, right now. Hopefully, that will change in the upcoming weeks.

How much chance a team that loses 4 of 6 last games can win SB ? 0 I'd say.

When exactly did ST go from being one of the best in the league to being something scary every time they're on the field lately?

Injuries or no injuries. It's football. It's a pssy approach. Donkeys will send postcards to bill after this game.

Your such a ray of sunshine on this board :D

Patriot game plan seems to be all about getting Stephen Jackson into game shape.
Strange!!
Should have played Jimmy G. He can hand off the ball just fine and if he gets rolled up on and sprains his ankle it's no big deal.
Patriots have some real issues........their coaching staff seems to be one of the biggest.

Our secret secret weapon needs to come through in Cincy. Mallett time!

The arrogance of Bill to take the ball out of 12's hands so jags like Bolden can run it. He does realise that no.1 seed is on the line right?
I guess he feels more confident going thru Denver than playing at Gillette....hey he's the football genius....not us

The Pats have run a draw on 3rd and 15 many times over the years.. That's nothing new..
I am well aware of Pats history with it. It was a Charlie Weis staple to run that play.

I am just saying that it would be nice to have a half where the best player doesn't only attempt 5 passes.

I know the Pats are super banged up, but I would like to see a little more sense of urgency getting Brady on the same page as his current receivers.

Patriot game plan seems to be all about getting Stephen Jackson into game shape.
Strange!!
Should have played Jimmy G. He can hand off the ball just fine and if he gets rolled up on and sprains his ankle it's no big deal.
Patriots have some real issues........their coaching staff seems to be one of the biggest.
Jimmy can also pass the ball without us worrying too much about him getting hit. Not that I want to put him in harms way but he isn't imperative to our playoff run.

Queuing the guy who calls everyone chicken littles, come on out .

This team has looked like sh@t for a while now. Mami is terrible, what are the excuses? Not saying we can't win but wow, looks like a lack of effort and sloppy play and play calling.lazy football.

Just the way people like you comment on a supposedly "bad gameplan" or "lazy football" tells me all I need to know about your level of insight.

Would I like to be ahead? Sure. But I am happier to not see any seam routes for Gronk that expose him to injuries and also no quick passes to a clealry hobbled Dola to not aggravate anything there.

I dont care if you elitism cant handle a low scoring win against the lowly Dolphins.

We will get out with a win and hopefully with no injuries and that is the only thing that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand