PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official NFL Training camp transactions and injuries thread ******

Go for a ride on the Reading. Do not pass go and do not collect the $200.
I may be old as dirt but I'm not ready to play Necropoly just yet...

Passed over multiple highly touted OT in a highly touted class for Burrow's boy from LSU. Chase is a beast and will probably be one but they better hope things shape up. Slater, Sewell, Darrisaw, Leatherwood and others.

Funny bc they could have a great WR corp if that OL holds up and Chase is who everyone thinks he is.
If they're smart, they're going to really scour the cuts lists from here on out.

If they're smart, they're going to really scour the cuts lists from here on out.
Agree but they'll probably F it up. Not a DR but feels like they're rushing him back a little too soon.

This isn't about a player, but I think it's noteworthy enough to put here.

Al Riveron is leaving the league office.

Riveron, who was appointed the head of the officiating department in 2017 after Dean Blandino left for FOX, is retiring, according to Kevin Seifert of ESPN.

The NFL had already reduced Riveron’s load by giving more of the work to Walt Anderson and Perry Fewell, and now Anderson and Fewell will run the officiating department.

Report: Al Riveron retires from NFL officiating office - ProFootballTalk

I think the Texans will regret not moving Watson when he started grumbling. I know it’s difficult to move on from talent, but while he is clearly a good player on the field, he’s never brought that team to the SB - even when he had talent (and a huge lead).

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back