PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official NFL Training camp transactions and injuries thread ******

I think the Texans will regret not moving Watson when he started grumbling. I know it’s difficult to move on from talent, but while he is clearly a good player on the field, he’s never brought that team to the SB - even when he had talent (and a huge lead).
The Watson situation is Caserio's Kobayashi Maru.

Whatever he does he loses points with the fans, the locker room, ownership or all three.

The Watson situation is Caserio's Kobayashi Maru.

Whatever he does he loses points with the fans, the locker room, ownership or all three.
Are you saying “they hate their GM” ?

(excellent reference : perhaps the Texans need to rig the computer…)

I think his best move is to move Watson. I need to think someone will pay. Maybe someone with a recently acquired injured QB…

Are you saying “they hate their GM” ?

(excellent reference : perhaps the Texans need to rig the computer…)

I think his best move is to move Watson. I need to think someone will pay. Maybe someone with a recently acquired injured QB…
Yea they need to move him. Its toxic.

Now they go 3-13.

well this sucks for him and us. Just when hearing good things…..

Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

23m

With Raekwon McMillan out for the season, the #Patriots are bringing back an old friend: They’re expected to re-sign LB Cassh Maluia, source said. The sixth-round pick in 2020 played in nine games as a rookie, but was cut in March after New England signed McMillan.

Tom Pelissero Retweeted

pastedGraphic.png

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
47m

#Patriots LB Raekwon McMillan suffered a torn ACL during a recent practice and is out for the season, per me and
@TomPelissero

. He was absent from yesterday’s practice. This is the second torn ACL for the former #Dolphins 2nd round pick, but this time on the other knee.

Potential positive: Maybe an opportunity to trade Folk's guaranteed salary

Potential negative: Could make it more difficult to get Nordin to the practice squad

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back