PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official MNF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been proven that the rentarefs have been letting the home teams win based upon bad calls???

seems logical......they are getting paid off...

I do believe that some of these Refs are closet fans of the teams they are calling the game on.

I would bet my legs,there are some refs out there that have a shrine at home of one of the teams on the field....and no way to really find out unless they post it on Facebook :rolleyes:

He's probably imagining it from the radio.

Anybody who says Tate caught the ball just doesn't know football....just like the fake refs
It was a clear interception or OPI. How anyone can come to any other conclusion is absurd.

Why do I dislike pete carroll so much when he speaks....:mad:

Stop blaming Goodell. Sure, he is implicit and derelict in his duty to select and train better replacement officials, however the regular officials have some pretty outrageous demands.

Both sides are as bad as one another.

Gee I thought they were LOCKED OUT.

One positive for Woodson, he can finally forget about the tuck rule.

Too soon?

And the ball was not, I repeat not caught simultaneously. Jennings caught the ball....Tate simply applied his hands to the ball after the fact. Granted Tate applied his hands hard on the time frame when Jennings caught the ball but still not simultaneously by a wide wide margin.

Wow, more reffing shenanigans. What a shock.

I didn't watch. All I needed to do was read this thread. What an embarrassment for the NFL.

I had to help my daughter with her homework and get some stuff done, so I only got the 4th quarter.

It was unbelievable, but there it was.

First the refs gave a game to Baltimore, and now they've given one to Green bay.

Both of those games were widely watched on prime time, so too many people have seen what happened.

The real refs need to be back NOW, and Goodell needs to go NOW.

This happened on his watch, so he has to take the rap for this and be fired.

It was a clear interception or OPI. How anyone can come to any other conclusion is absurd.

To think the ref even reviewed it and didn't change the call is seriously concerning. This isn't even a judgement call. I'm flabbergasted.

Stop blaming Goodell. Sure, he is implicit and derelict in his duty to select and train better replacement officials, however the regular officials have some pretty outrageous demands.

Are you serious ?
Nfl LOCKED THEM UP,they are not on strike.

Gee I thought they were LOCKED OUT.
Do you enjoy overpaying for services? Perhaps you should read up on the demands of the regulars. They are equally at blame here.

are you telling me ,personally, to stop blaming Goodell?...because I have to tell you, there's more than a few MILLION people here in this room with me that are screaming for his head too...

Please name one outrageous demand being made by the officials. Frankly, if I were negotiating for the officials, I might start making some outrageous demands after last night and tonight.

Last edited:
I had to help my daughter with her homework and get some stuff done, so I only got the 4th quarter.

It was unbelievable, but there it was.

First the refs gave a game to Baltimore, and now they've given one to Green bay.

Both of those games were widely watched on prime time, so too many people have seen what happened.

The real refs need to be back NOW, and Goodell needs to go NOW.

This happened on his watch, so he has to take the rap for this and be fired.

You mean they gave it to Seattle....although they gave it to the Packers...right up the ass

are you telling me ,personally, to stop blaming Goodell?...because I have to tell you, there's more than a few MILLION people here in this room with me that are screaming for his head too...
No, more your act is tiresome. Goodell is one major factor in this problem, but he's not the only problem.

I dont want BB lose to this chump carroll in 2 weeks...he just cannot..:mad:

To think the ref even reviewed it and didn't change the call is seriously concerning. This isn't even a judgement call. I'm flabbergasted.

My feelings exactly. It's one thing for the ref on the field to make a horrible call but how could the replay officials not overturn it?

The level of pension compensation for part time employees.

When did wanting to keep what they already have become outrageous in your mind?

McCarthy holding back anger in the PC and you could see it in his eyes..I feel real bad for the guy,one bad word about the Refs and it's 20 Grand out of his pocket.

McCarthy deserves a lot of credit for facing the media so quickly...Kudos to the guy,he has guts.

My feelings exactly. It's one thing for the ref on the field to make a horrible call but how could the replay officials not overturn it?

Possession is not reviewable. Tirico said that. Only thing review does is establish if caught cleanly and player was inbounds and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST