PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official "I thought I was retired" @ "For god's sake, stop it for five freaking minutes Jackson" Playoff Thread

All-in on Tennessee taking the AFC. That’s the only result that will make me happy at this point.

Nice drive by the Roth.

I wanna Kelce fumble. Has that ever happened?

How is Gronk not on that list?

You gotta admit, that was pretty ****ing awesome.

Am I the only one who want's to punch Terry Bradshaw in the gut when he's not looking?

You gotta admit, that was pretty ****ing awesome.
You’re at the goal line, 1st down, up by 3 TDs in the 4th quarter, moving the ball with ease. Why would you unleash that play then? Save it until it’s really needed. Now it’s on film.

Am I the only one who want's to punch Terry Bradshaw in the gut when he's not looking?

I prefer when he’s looking but still a total sucker punch.

Not going to miss Big Ben the Drama Queen, hoping for a long drought for the second-most entitled franchise and fan base in the NFL (first is and always will be the “special rules“ insufferable Packers).

You’re at the goal line, 1st down, up by 3 TDs in the 4th quarter, moving the ball with ease. Why would you unleash that play then? Save it until it’s really needed. Now it’s on film.

They’re not running that play when they they really need a touchdown. :rofl:

Being a former professional athlete, that man should be ashamed of how he let himself go. Age is no excuse.

Thanks for coming back and getting those 8 yards Juju

I thought he was throwing to Mahomes at first.

Anyway, just goes to show what an absolute ****ing joke this “super wild card weekend” is. The #7 seeds, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, were truly in another class that didn’t belong near the playoffs. To have them play the #2 seeds make it more ridiculous. That Kelce TD pass just showed what a clown show it is…may as well be the NBA All-Star Game.

Lets go celebrate when there's a flag on us.

Bunch of clowns.

Being a former professional athlete, that man should be ashamed of how he let himself go. Age is no excuse.
Yes that's definitely part of it. For instance, Mike Tomlins in pretty good shape and I never even tought about punching him i the gut while he's not looking. I'd go right for the balls on that guy.

Not going to miss Big Ben the Drama Queen, hoping for a long drought for the second-most entitled franchise and fan base in the NFL (first is and always will be the “special rules“ insufferable Packers).

Cowboys fans are right up there on the puke scale. When Dallas played in Foxboro recently a couple of their fans stood up and tried to get a "Defense!" chant going when the Pats had the ball. I couldn't believe it.

I thought he was throwing to Mahomes at first.

Anyway, just goes to show what an absolute ****ing joke this “super wild card weekend” is. The #7 seeds, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, were truly in another class that didn’t belong near the playoffs. To have them play the #2 seeds make it more ridiculous. That Kelce TD pass just showed what a clown show it is…may as well be the NBA All-Star Game.
Eagles showed more fight than whatever the hell Pittsburgh put out there tonight

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back