PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official "I thought I was retired" @ "For god's sake, stop it for five freaking minutes Jackson" Playoff Thread

Norwood: "I got Travis, he's coming right at me...uhhh...am I supposed to stay with him?"

Well since we don't get to make fun of KC anymore the next best thing is to make fun of sh**sburgh

KC is going to wax Tennessee if they play and it won't be close
Disagree…..Henry has been on ice for 8-10 weeks or so….and will warm up next week before a potential match up vs. the Chiefs-still-shoddy-run-D….

Buffalo, Cincinnati, or Tennessee will beat the Chiefs. The Chiefs are so predictable.

Don't blitz. Make Mahomes throw checks. That's it. Obviously you have to get pressure without blitzing which is the hard part, but the philosophy is pretty straightforward for such a "world-beating" offense.

It sucks because both KC and Bills fans are so toxic I won't even know what to root for. If it's either one I'll certainly pulling for the NFC even if it's the Packers. I can't even recall ever pulling for the NFC with the exception of the Manning led Donkeys.

It sucks because both KC and Bills fans are so toxic I won't even know what to root for. If it's either one I'll certainly pulling for the NFC even if it's the Packers. I can't even recall ever pulling for the NFC with the exception of the Manning led Donkeys.
I'm for Buffalo beating Mahomes and Brady beating Buffalo.

Buffalo, Cincinnati, or Tennessee will beat the Chiefs. The Chiefs are so predictable.
I'm thinking only Buffolo can and I'm not even thinking I wanna see that.

I'm for Buffalo beating Mahomes and Brady beating Buffalo.
That's the only way I wanna see that happen. But if the Bills beat Brady it will be right up there with 18-1 and that Jet's playoff loss as worst football experiences ever. And yes that includes the Devon Howard Run Back.

I miss having good special teams. Most of the time we end up less than the 25 yard line.

That's the only way I wanna see that happen. But if the Bills beat Brady it will be right up there with 18-1 and that Jet's playoff loss as worst football experiences ever. And yes that includes the Devon Howard Run Back.
I think you mean Desmond Howard?

I've got Buffalo over KC next week. Should be a great game
Me to, and it won't even be close. The only teams knocking out the Bills this year is Green Bay Or the Bucs.

Game over

The only outcome that will keep me from throwing up in my mouth is Tenn going to the AFCCG.

Tenn vs Bucs would be a nice SB. IMO
Anyone but KC in the AFC

......Damn Pitt is folding. Not surprised tho

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey