PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official "I thought I was retired" @ "For god's sake, stop it for five freaking minutes Jackson" Playoff Thread

That kinda woke KC up. Steelers D came to play but I just have trouble seeing them hold down Mahomes and company all night. At least the steelers are showing some fight unlike us

Steelers need to keep riding Harris.

Hoping KC struggles and pulls this out . Next week everyone jumps on the bills wagon and chiefs blow them out. And finally bengals blow everyone out . I know i know. :D

If Chiefs lose then I have to root hard for the Bengals and Titans
I'm pulling for either of those teams in the AFC. But I'd still like to see Tom get another.

Hoping KC struggles and pulls this out . Next week everyone jumps on the bills wagon and chiefs blow them out. And finally bengals blow everyone out . I know i know. :D
This would be perfect.

Man, I can't stand that tomahawk chant, or whatever they call it.

Even the Bills fans are doing a similar chant.

I also see so many fans of other teams waving towels now too.

Please Pats fans, Don't do that!!!

How does Kelce outrun CB"s so often.

It’s on the front page

I'm old enough to remember when people were saying the salary cap would doom KC....

I know Ted Washington is 58 years old, but he still has to be huge right? We should maybe sign him. Especially if he got even bigger in his retirement. Maybe he gained some covid weight like everyone else.

Ben is soooo washed up

Ben Rolling his eyes. Hey you fat fug,,, your D is the only reason why your in it!!!

I know Ted Washington is 58 years old, but he still has to be huge right? We should maybe sign him. Especially if he got even bigger in his retirement. Maybe he gained some covid weight like everyone else.
He is 58?!?!?! He played for us 17-18 years ago…..interesting….

What the hell is the Chiefs’ mascot supposed to be?

yeah,,,, don't show the roughing replay whatever you do.

Thread had a name change….look for “ I thought I was retired vs. Someone tell JacKson Mahomes to stop dancing like an idiot.”

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back