PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official "I thought I was retired" @ "For god's sake, stop it for five freaking minutes Jackson" Playoff Thread

Ok,, the showed it. Thank you.

I'm old enough to remember when people were saying the salary cap would doom KC....
They kicked the Mahomes albatross down the road. His cap # this year is only $7M. Next year it is $35M. In two years it is $46M. They have $27M in cap space for 2022 but only 30 players signed. If they fill the rest of their roster with minimum contracts it leaves them with around $10M in space, so they won’t be able to make many moves. Guys like Orlando Brown and Mathieu and Sorensen are free agents.

Nice fake Ben. I was watching the guy selling hot dogs in the stands that was so convincing.

They kicked the Mahomes albatross down the road. His cap # this year is only $7M. Next year it is $35M. In two years it is $46M. They have $27M in cap space for 2022 but only 30 players signed. If they fill the rest of their roster with minimum contracts it leaves them with around $10M in space, so they won’t be able to make many moves. Guys like Orlando Brown and Mathieu and Sorensen are free agents.
and then they will redo Kermit's deal

This steeler's offense is about as entertaining as the dead armed peyton manning offense of 2015.

I have no idea. I just want a big blob in the middle of our defense.
He will be 54 this April…just looked it up…

But yes, gimme a big man on our DL!!!!

mckinnon
Pringle
Robinson
Hill
WTF- they have Smurfs but they know how to draft.

Brown doing his Brown imitation

good to see Pittsburgh not folding here, big sack

Those are pretty flaky dance moves, Kelce. Kind of embarrassing.

Honestly, I think I could play QB for the Chiefs…just look at Hill…if covered, go to Kielce….that’s it….

Big Ben's last game and he throws for 24 yards before halftime.

A thread title change would probably help for the dummies like me :).

Anyway FU Pitt, but a bigger FU to KC.

Of course Raper and Co. will choke

That was a couple sick passes from Kermit on that drive. It pains me to say it,,, but gad damn that guy has a a freakish arm.

KC is going to wax Tennessee if they play and it won't be close

This Pitt offense is so bad, KC should onside kick every time

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back