PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official "I thought I was retired" @ "For god's sake, stop it for five freaking minutes Jackson" Playoff Thread

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Fubby

Practice Squad Player
All-in on Tennessee taking the AFC. That’s the only result that will make me happy at this point.

AQPE

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Not going to miss Big Ben the Drama Queen, hoping for a long drought for the second-most entitled franchise and fan base in the NFL (first is and always will be the “special rules“ insufferable Packers).

Ice_Ice_Brady

High Priest at Team Bill's Temple
PatsFans.com Supporter
You’re at the goal line, 1st down, up by 3 TDs in the 4th quarter, moving the ball with ease. Why would you unleash that play then? Save it until it’s really needed. Now it’s on film.

They’re not running that play when they they really need a touchdown. :rofl:

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Am I the only one who want's to punch Terry Bradshaw in the gut when he's not looking?

Being a former professional athlete, that man should be ashamed of how he let himself go. Age is no excuse.

Ice_Ice_Brady

High Priest at Team Bill's Temple
PatsFans.com Supporter
I thought he was throwing to Mahomes at first.

Anyway, just goes to show what an absolute ****ing joke this “super wild card weekend” is. The #7 seeds, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, were truly in another class that didn’t belong near the playoffs. To have them play the #2 seeds make it more ridiculous. That Kelce TD pass just showed what a clown show it is…may as well be the NBA All-Star Game.

BradytoMosstoGronk

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Lets go celebrate when there's a flag on us.

Bunch of clowns.

Ununcle

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Being a former professional athlete, that man should be ashamed of how he let himself go. Age is no excuse.
Yes that's definitely part of it. For instance, Mike Tomlins in pretty good shape and I never even tought about punching him i the gut while he's not looking. I'd go right for the balls on that guy.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Not going to miss Big Ben the Drama Queen, hoping for a long drought for the second-most entitled franchise and fan base in the NFL (first is and always will be the “special rules“ insufferable Packers).

Cowboys fans are right up there on the puke scale. When Dallas played in Foxboro recently a couple of their fans stood up and tried to get a "Defense!" chant going when the Pats had the ball. I couldn't believe it.

ArchAngel007

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I thought he was throwing to Mahomes at first.

Anyway, just goes to show what an absolute ****ing joke this “super wild card weekend” is. The #7 seeds, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, were truly in another class that didn’t belong near the playoffs. To have them play the #2 seeds make it more ridiculous. That Kelce TD pass just showed what a clown show it is…may as well be the NBA All-Star Game.
Eagles showed more fight than whatever the hell Pittsburgh put out there tonight