PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official "I thought I was retired" @ "For god's sake, stop it for five freaking minutes Jackson" Playoff Thread

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Ok, on to the next game.

gtfanboy

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Take down the Chiefs! Come on. In honesty, this is about to be a bloodbath like the Pats game yesterday.

Foxypats

Pro Bowl Player
maybe the ref's will bail the Steelers out since Ben is supposed to retire just like they did for the Bus. Otherwise I just don't see the Steelers winning.

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Sorry @Jlaff I had to rename this one... I had a good laugh but it was a bit too much. Hopefully my re-title is adequate.

Dingleberry

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
NFL Picks Grand Champ!
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Ben is a warrior!

Well, I see what you are saying. Ancient warriors would rape at will within the cities they conquered.

I'm thinking too much into it, aren't I?

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Anyone, ANYTHING that can shut up that infernal tomahawk-chop chant I will root for, sight unseen.

Foxypats

Pro Bowl Player
If Washington has to rename their team, how come KC doesn't ? On the record, neither of those of names bother me one bit, but to the very sensitive people it should !

Dingleberry

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
NFL Picks Grand Champ!
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
This is going to be a blowout. I am just glad it sets up Chiefs and Bills. It will be nice watching one of them lose, and then I become a big Titans or Bengals fan.

I will be rooting for the Bills to bet the Chiefs though.