PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official "I thought I was retired" @ "For god's sake, stop it for five freaking minutes Jackson" Playoff Thread

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Ok, on to the next game.

Take down the Chiefs! Come on. In honesty, this is about to be a bloodbath like the Pats game yesterday.

Take down the Chiefs! Come on. In honesty, this is about to be a bloodbath like the Pats game yesterday.
Yea I fine myself pulling for the Squealers over the Queefdom

maybe the ref's will bail the Steelers out since Ben is supposed to retire just like they did for the Bus. Otherwise I just don't see the Steelers winning.

Sorry @Jlaff I had to rename this one... I had a good laugh but it was a bit too much. Hopefully my re-title is adequate.

Ben is a warrior!

Well, I see what you are saying. Ancient warriors would rape at will within the cities they conquered.

I'm thinking too much into it, aren't I?

Anyone, ANYTHING that can shut up that infernal tomahawk-chop chant I will root for, sight unseen.

Anyone, ANYTHING that can shut up that infernal tomahawk-chop chant I will root for, sight unseen.
Yea I feel it's not appropriate anymore

3 and out !!!!! Not the way to start against the Chiefs.

If Washington has to rename their team, how come KC doesn't ? On the record, neither of those of names bother me one bit, but to the very sensitive people it should !

Yea I feel it's not appropriate anymore
Kinda makes you wanna see the ghosts of Sitting Bull et al swoop down and scalp all those ignorant Midwesterners

This is going to be a blowout. I am just glad it sets up Chiefs and Bills. It will be nice watching one of them lose, and then I become a big Titans or Bengals fan.

I will be rooting for the Bills to bet the Chiefs though.

The steel curtain on the 1st drive. They choose to die slow.

The Chiefs SBs are 50 years apart and we used to complain in between dynasties.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back